1 (edited by kingspoons 2023-05-26 22:45:08)

Hi all,

While 99% of the games I've dumped match the redump info, I have a few that don't seem to match.

Dancing Stage: Party Edition on PS1 has a different hash, but also a different mould SID code. I've dumped it three times with different disc drives, always with the same hash, which doesn't match the redump one

Shrek 2 on the Xbox has a different hash and seems to have a different mastering code.

So is it likely these are all new variants that aren't in the database? Or am I just dumping them wrong? Is there a way to tell?

Thanks!

Can you provide your DIC logs for your PSX disc?

BW-16D1HT | PX-W4824TU | PX-W5224A | PX-760A | PX-712A | Plextor Premium | Pioneer 209DBK | TS-H352C | TS-H353A | Wii

kingspoons wrote:

Shrek 2 on the Xbox has a different hash and seems to have a different mastering code.

What is the region and ringcode for your Shrek 2?

4 (edited by kingspoons 2023-06-03 21:02:25)

Thanks for the replies!

Deterous wrote:
kingspoons wrote:

What is the region and ringcode for your Shrek 2?

It's PAL (UK). As for the ring codes, one is AV05509E-AVL1, which doesn't seem to match the redump db. In fact, it looks like it's one out!

bikerspade wrote:

Can you provide your DIC logs for your PSX disc?

I'm afraid none of my drives seem to support DIC (at least, for PS1 games)! I have a SH-D163B for dumping Xbox games, but that doesn't seem to be supported for PS1.

5 (edited by Jackal 2023-06-04 08:12:15)

kingspoons wrote:

It's PAL (UK). As for the ring codes, one is AV05509E-AVL1, which doesn't seem to match the redump db. In fact, it looks like it's one out!

If it's really 09 and not 08 then it's an undumped revision.
Looks like there's a Classics release so it's probably that. I added it to the undumped wiki.

If it's really 09 and not 08 then it's an undumped revision.
Looks like there's a Classics release so it's probably that. I added it to the undumped wiki.

Exciting! It doesn't seem to be a classics version, but I guess someone could have put the wrong disc with the wrong box at some point. I'll look into getting it submitted as soon as I get chance smile

kingspoons wrote:

Dancing Stage: Party Edition on PS1 has a different hash, but also a different mould SID code. I've dumped it three times with different disc drives, always with the same hash, which doesn't match the redump one
Thanks!

What edition? Also can you post a screenshot of the root of the disc? Would be nice to compare dates.

All my posts and submission data are released into Public Domain / CC0.

user7 wrote:
kingspoons wrote:

Thanks!

What edition? Also can you post a screenshot of the root of the disc? Would be nice to compare dates.

Attached a pic of the root of the disc. As for which edition, it's PAL, SLES 038882. Not sure if that's the info you're looking for!

Post's attachments

Untitled.png 11.87 kb, 6 downloads since 2023-06-06 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.