Hello. I have been checking your site for a long ime and I never register here before. I feel that its time for me to do this because games are very important to me and MD5 is the things in my life and you are the guys having Md5 files to match and such. I would love to  be part of it here to help me out with an errors and things like that. Thank you.

Hello, and thank you for your interest.  Do you have your own discs you plan to preserve and contribute metadata to the database?

sadikyo wrote:

Hello, and thank you for your interest.  Do you have your own discs you plan to preserve and contribute metadata to the database?

To be honest, I have a backup games to match your Md5 such as someone dumped them according to your list and matched to my MD5. ^_^

spotanjo3 wrote:
sadikyo wrote:

To be honest, I have a backup games to match your Md5 such as someone dumped them according to your list and matched to my MD5. ^_^

I'm not sure you'd need an account then.  An account is needed to submit metadata to the database from games you have dumped yourself.

Thank you for your kindly to reponse. I understand. I guess I can tell you right here instead, perhaps ?

I have Japan version at http://redump.org/disc/60457/

ad MD5 matched to my backup game however according to IRD file showing that there is 886 invalid files in yellow list.

By the way, if you do have an interest in obtaining an account and submitting your own verifications, you can still do so.  Unfortunately, we are having problems with gmail accounts (and also outlook / hotmail), so if you are still interested, please replace it with a different e-mail provider and we can set you up with an account to contribute information.  If you need an option, we know it works with protonmail, which is a free service.  Just let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks!

Oh thanks, man!

Let me know if my different email is working for you ?

Try this below, and let me know if you have any issues!

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

Hotmail, Outlook, Gmail and Web.de may block mails from our site.
If you have any problems and need to change your email please let us know.

sadikyo wrote:

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

Thank you. It works for me now. And can I post there about invalid and IRD stuff as well ? Or do you want to explaint o me why this game is redump and mD5 matched but ird file showiing that this game have 886 invalid files in yellow list if you know what I mean ?

spotanjo3 wrote:
sadikyo wrote:

Dumping_Guides

Discord

Thank you. It works for me now. And can I post there about invalid and IRD stuff as well ? Or do you want to explaint o me why this game is redump and mD5 matched but ird file showiing that this game have 886 invalid files in yellow list if you know what I mean ?

It might be best if you join the VGPC discord that is linked above, and ask your questions in there.