I was looking through a few Xbox and Xbox 360 games, when I noticed there is no field for the EXE date.

The EXE date is stored in the XBE file, you can use a tool like XBEExplorer (https://sourceforge.net/projects/dxbx/f … 20Release/) to get the date of the executable.

Would it be possible to have this field added for future submissions? Would make referencing dates a lot easier.

I started adding EXE dates to Xbox/360 submission comments some time ago, and Enker didn't seem to mind those, back when he was a mod.  Although I should note XBEExplorer and XEXTool both do dumb things by adjusting the timestamp to your local timezone, so you'll get a different timestamp depending on where you are.

Which is why a friend and I wrote a script to get the timestamp from various Microsoft formats that are consistent for everyone.

Oh this is great, thanks for the link to the tool. I completely forgot that it modified timestamps based on timezone, oops!

I think I'll start putting it in comments too. Would be nice to have a proper field for it, though.