26 (edited by diego-rbb-93 2021-12-31 02:48:18)

samsam12 wrote:

Good progress - support for user accounts is added now, if you want to manually upload your dumps - it just reads out the CRC and uploads the SS/DMI/PFI, not the entire disc by yourself just PM me and I'll have hadzz create you a username and pass

16 verified in the past 10 days - and so much to do still. Thanks to everyone willing to help out

https://i.ibb.co/8PYLz8T/image-2021-12-30-192409.png

I bought a brand new Benq and I flashed successfully. However, i dont have the balls to make Windows recognize it. No idea why. I flashed it perfect with JungleFlasher but Windows just won't recognize it. Any idea? The BenQ is connected with X360 USB Pro.

I assume you have the drivers installed unless you flashed it with something else

Flip the aux power to on
Manual power on or off
Mode B switch off

It should show display in the log as Benq AP253.0

samsam12 wrote:

I assume you have the drivers installed unless you flashed it with something else

Flip the aux power to on
Manual power on or off
Mode B switch off

Dont worry, the redump guide is wrong. Theres a big mistake on this i hope to solve.

samsam12 wrote:

Flip the aux power to on
Manual power on or off
Mode B switch off

http://forum.redump.org/post/98255/#p98255

If you can, assist me on this one.

I think you guys could reflect a few extra steps better in the guides in order to provide the SS files as you want, both for Redump and ABGX, when it comes to dumping with a 0800.

31 (edited by samsam12 2022-01-01 18:46:48)

Yeah, we need a new page for Xbox 360 specifically - when you dump your files for the purpose of ABGX, the SS from your disc is more "valid" than "cleaning" one.

So more or less, it's a conflict of what is more proper. Getting a clean CRC32 from a SS file, but tampering it after ripping (0800, if using a Kreon it guesses values) or not having a 1:1 match but much closer to proper, with the issue being conventional hash checking won't work rather using RawSS needs to be implemented, maybe a app can be made for it

32 (edited by diego-rbb-93 2022-01-02 20:19:51)

samsam12 wrote:

A ton of region duplicates

Missing completely

Momotaro Densetsu 16 Gold
Janline
Cave Shooting Collection reprint edition
Steins Gate reprint with DLC
Memories Off HK/TW
Working dump of Sakura Flamingo Archives - the scene release crashes loading Chaos Field

Missing scene - has working user dumps not associated here

Minecraft Story Mode - Season 2 Season Pass Disc
Cave Shooting Collection
Batman Season 1 Season Pass Disc
FIFA 19 Legacy Edition

Missing scene/P2P/Redump

Cave Shooting Collection reissue/v2
Sakura Flamingo Archives proper/fully working

Missing DMI

Almost all Japanese dumps from 2005 up to mid 2007

Title ID/Disc ID is parsed from the DMI on upload - something that wasn't in the official submission page
More trickling of entries
Kreon dumps are now accepted either modified or not - tldr, every Kreon rip is "guessing" what angle the disc has, so it basically is a wash regardless of what drive or if it has zeroed out portions. They're not ideal but as with all current DB entries, if we can get a SSv2 these get added over the pre-existing files

I think it would be cool to find out those missing discs so Ill guess Ill try to find out if someone can help.

I need to ask: Can you make a list for those 2005 to mid 2007 discs missing the DMI?

I need a proper explanation about what's missing from Cave: Is only the DLC disc and the Akai Katana reprint, or there is more?

Did you guys check our Missing Lists and compare it to the Scene? Maybe there are other unknown Japan undumped.

33 (edited by samsam12 2022-01-16 09:45:10)

Looked at what is and isn't and came up with this regarding JPN discs and what actually is missing/has no good dump available

Games with no duplicates - priority on all of them, SSv1 or SSv2

Every Party (Hong Kong/English)
Wrestle Kingdom
Tsuushin Taisen Mahjong: Touryuumon
Tengai Makyou Ziria/FEOE
Zoids Infinity EX Neo
Pro Yakyū Spirits 3
Zegapain XOR
Super Robot Wars XO
Momotarou Densetsu 16 Gold
Janline

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Bootable, no confirmation from Redump member for adding to DB

Shin Sangoku Musou 4 Special
Steins; Gate (Reissue)

• NFS: Most Wanted
    Perfect Dark Zero
    Peter Jacksons King Kong
    Rumble Roses XX
    Ridge Racer 6
    Major League Baseball 2K6
    N3 Ninety Nine Nights
    GRAW [Tom Clancy's]
    Top Spin 2
    Samurai Warriors 2
    Project Sylpheed
    Tenchu Z
    Tomb Raider: Legend
    MotoGP 2006
    The Outfit
    Rockstar Games Presents - Table Tennis
    Onechanbara
    Phantasy Star Universe
    Madden NFL 07
    Kameo
    Shin Sangoku 4 Empires
    Fight Night Round 3
    World Cup 06
    Battlefield 2, Modern Combat
    Hitman: Blood Money
    Call of Duty 2
    Chromehounds
    Bullet Witch
    Dead Rising
    Full Auto
    Just Cause

MIA Redump disc/stealth files but ABGX verified - you can reference the .ini files on the database if you'd like a reference dump to verify, will attempt to fill this out with missing game rips from every region

Culdcept Saga updated press
Memories Off: Yubikiri no Kikou [Asian version]

34 (edited by antimatter 2022-01-29 23:41:02)

Hi, here are my uncleaned SSv2 that I have atm of missing or SSv1 in db, would have to redump to get more. Inside the archive is the DMI,PFI,SS,XMB log, abgx360 iso log & a ringcode list of the disc's. Let me know if anything else is needed. PM if you want.

https://mega.nz/folder/9boCmAKB#xfbwFlEgt9oPpfurkwkBsQ

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/40vehhk9ccn4 … aV9wa?dl=0

All my files are there, the SS inside the RARs are the untouched. For what I've seen, a good bunch of games I've been hunting were already dumped by JHMiller and he provided always his files with his BenQ 0800, so, feel comfortable if a game isn't verificated but his name is there.

I've been dumping a lot of games that were never added for ABGX, take a shot.

Here are all my dumps. All dumped with 0800 drive but for all ss.bin files the ss tool has been run on it according to the dumping guide.
https://mega.nz/folder/WrZHhAgQ#IcE64wMQB2UqSQ0eBjXUgg

37 (edited by samsam12 2022-01-30 21:49:55)

Holy shit

A handful of these files are extremely appreciated - Japan/Asia has the biggest amount of missing titles and dupes, thank you.

I'm doing the bulk of additions to the project while hadzz is host/working on the application itself. If you don't want to upload yourself, that's fine, I've been crediting each member as mentioned and I'm sitting on hundreds of discs still, amazing

Yes, please go ahead and add my stuff. I have too much on my hands atm to do it myself.

Almost ready with another batch of ~10 SSv2. I'm willing to help add to the site. Just PM me.

40 (edited by Edness 2022-05-20 08:09:41)

Here's all of mine so far.  A few are XGD3 and therefore no security sector binaries for them, but the rest are fine.  Some also have multiple binaries, because I dumped from multiple discs that were the same, but with a different hash for DMI and/or SS.  (Except for Assassin's Creed III, which is multi-disc.)

Post's attachments

XboxBinaries.7z 36.78 kb, 64 downloads since 2022-05-20 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Update on missing non duplicates

Games with no duplicates - priority on all of them, SSv1 or SSv2

Every Party (Hong Kong/English) - scene exists, missing DMI information
Wrestle Kingdom - scene, missing DMI
Tsuushin Taisen Mahjong: Touryuumon - Redump and SSV2
Tengai Makyou Ziria/FEOE - Redump and SSV2
Zoids Infinity EX Neo - Redump and SSV2
Pro Yakyū Spirits 3 - Redump and SSV2, not added to ABGX

Zegapain XOR - Redump and SSV2
Super Robot Wars XO - Redump and SSV2
Momotarou Densetsu 16 Gold - Redump and SSV2

Janline - Redump, no scene release, no stealth

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Bootable, no confirmation from Redump member for adding to DB

Shin Sangoku Musou 4 Special - scene doesn't match Redump, possible region dupe. Redump and SSV2
Steins; Gate (Reissue) - Redump and SSV2

Massive thanks to Qubits and Evil Droid for providing the bulk of these the past few months

Can we move this topic to the General zone? I'm posting soon a report about Xbox 360 preservation and I think it would be nice to be able to link it for the general public.

@samsam12 - would you be comfortable with this thread in the general area? Or did you want it in the dumpers section?

44 (edited by samsam12 2022-09-23 11:07:56)

Thread can be moved, only way up...