Hello, i would love to join this project.

I mainly wanna contribute with budget series(main focus is Sold Out Software and Ubisoft eXclusives) and odd titles.

Balle wrote:

Hello, i would love to join this project.

I mainly wanna contribute with budget series(main focus is Sold Out Software and Ubisoft eXclusives) and odd titles.

Hey, welcome and thanks for your interest!

Great that you want to contribute - I personally have an interest in UK budget labels so excited to see more on that front.

There are only a couple of people who can approve accounts and they're both very busy so it could take a little while. In the meantime, a lot of the community is active on the VGPC Discord so feel free to join that and chat while you wait for your account to be approved.

My drives: ASUS BW-16D1HT, Lite-On SOHD-167T, Plextor PX-W4824TA, Plextor PX-W5224TA (x2), Plextor PX-716AL (x2), Plextor PX-755A, Samsung TS-H352

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

Hotmail, Gmail and Web.de may block mails from our site.