I wanted to make an account so I can contribute 2 xbox 360 NTSC titles it seems were never dumped.
I bought both so I could complete my collection of iso's however I do not need the discs any further and I could send you guys the actual disc so they are dumped according to your standards.

Looking for info on if I could send or if what I did, (dumped using xbc and then verified in abgx) will suffice.  Both games work but I am not sure if there is something more that needs to be done.

I would rather just send them off to you guys and let you do what you want with them.  They are scratch free and useless to me.
disk game and manuals I believe in both.  Just dance 2017 and high school musical senior year dance! both NTSC which seems to be missing.  I want the whole system backed up by you guys as it is my backup in case one of my drives fails.

I can create an account and ask further on the boards if that is a better option.
let me know
judd

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

Hotmail, Gmail and Web.de may block mails from our site.