Or at least Mexican Spanish.

Because my Fifa 19 for Xbox 360 has it as a language itself, so please, stop the debate and add it so people can start sending fixes for a LOT of games owning it.

Diego... lol

Mastodon Page | YouTube Page
☆ ☆ ☆ PX-W4012TA ☆ PX-716A ☆ GGC-H20L ☆ BW-16D1HT ☆ ☆ ☆
Wii ☆ Wii U ☆ PSP 3K ☆ SOHD-167T ☆ Pioneer 209DBK ☆ TS-H352C

Replace English with American English and British English and go through 80,000 releases to figure out which dialect should be assigned to each release.

All my posts and submission data are released into Public Domain / CC0.

user7 wrote:

Replace English with American English and British English and go through 80,000 releases to figure out which dialect should be assigned to each release.

Again User, there's a flag for it in the game, end of story.

diego - in an ideal world, where we have a cooperative admin and everything else is up-to-date, perhaps we could look into more nuanced items.  But atm, we have more important items to deal with.  For example, we don't even have a Mexico region, and other regions.

I respect the differences between language dialects and types, but atm, the best compromise I can think of, is that it can be put into the comments for now.

At least if it goes into the comments, the data is recorded and perhaps at some point this could be investigated further.  But in the meantime, we don't have the power to add it anyway.

Please don't take the above as permission to submit bulk fixes for languages in comments, we're overwhelmed as it is and my computer is out of commission at the moment so I can't easily process stuff.

If we manage to clean out verifications, then maybe we can start focusing on less important stuff. Feel free to submit the regional dialects in the comments of new dumps/verifications in the meantime however.

Mastodon Page | YouTube Page
☆ ☆ ☆ PX-W4012TA ☆ PX-716A ☆ GGC-H20L ☆ BW-16D1HT ☆ ☆ ☆
Wii ☆ Wii U ☆ PSP 3K ☆ SOHD-167T ☆ Pioneer 209DBK ☆ TS-H352C

diego-rbb-93 wrote:

Or at least Mexican Spanish.

Because my Fifa 19 for Xbox 360 has it as a language itself, so please, stop the debate and add it so people can start sending fixes for a LOT of games owning it.

If Mexico beat WC this year,  LATAM will be added :v