Yeah, i have a PAL Demo Disc with the Game on it! And it works like a normal PS1 Disc. It's just the real deal.

Whoops, made a mistake, i was thinking you want the Disc, but you already have the Demo and Original. Shit happens.

You may have a version that is not in the database, plus the two demo discs that are in the database are not verified, so your contribution would still be very much appreciated.

Nope, the only thing i have is some Apple Confidental Disc.

I have an RagTime Beta 6 Disc for Mac and Windows, and one Disc with one Apple CD Player Alpha, and two Discs from the geekweek@pikes.peak Summer Camp for Apple Employees in 1996.

Those don't seem to be game-related, so probably wouldn't be eligible for submission. But dumps of your Adidas Power Soccer 98 discs would still be appreciated.

I only have the Disc with the Serial SLED-01311, this Disc has been already dumped.

Yes I know, however the dump has not been verified, and also, serials are not 100% correlated to game versions.

toggo9, Do you still want to request an account so that you can submit to the redump database? (Either new discs, verifications for existing entries, etc?)

I don't need one, since i only have some PS1 Demo Discs, these are already uploaded.

Ok, if you change your mind and want an account to submit verifications or anything else, please feel free to make a new thread and request your account.  Thanks.