Hi,

I have been using your guides, DATs, CUEs, etc for years and would like to "give back" by submitting some dumps. I have a handful of software, mostly IBM PC Compatible, but a PSP game that doesn't exist yet in your DB. I suppose selfishly part of me wants them to "go green" in my ROM manager smile

Kind regards,

Ben

Hello and thank you for your interest!  Sorry for the delay here! Please bear with us and we'll try to get your account added as soon as possible.

In the meantime, you are free to join this Discord if you'd like to get started!

https://discord.gg/AHTfxQV

Thanks!

Much appreciated. Thank you. There's no rush.

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

Hi,

I created my credentials but there seems to be an issue. The password is not accepted when logging in. I even reset the password and it still didn't work.

Kind regards,

Ben

Erm, no idea. I can set the password manually, but how can I send it to you safely afterwards? Discord?

Hello,
please try to reset your password once again.
http://forum.redump.org/request/password/

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

Yep, definitely an issue. I change the password, click login (and my password manager auto fills in the new credentials) and it tells me my password is incorrect. Is the change password function allowing characters that it shouldn't?

Which one character for example?

Try to use the standard latin letters and digits, and see if it works then.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

Okay, so I changed the password again to a really simple one with only lowercase letters and it's still giving me the error "Incorrect username and/or password." Is it perhaps the username? I'm using my email address when I change the password but do you have it set to something else internally?

Got it! The username it was asking for was not my email address but my full name, which I must've set up previously.