If your drive has a correction offset value of +6 and factory write offset is +2, combined correction offset is +8, 32 bytes (You can, pottentially, miss 8 bytes at the end, not beggining, of disc). Thus, if you use audio trap disc, you can extract 0 - 50197 range using CDTool (With C2 reporting enabled, subchannel reading (Raw mode and deinterleaving enabled) and Main+Sub+C2 read order). You have to substract 32 bytes at the beginning of dump and append 32 zeroed bytes in the end. Start of a data track scrambled is always 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 01 82 00. (00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 02 00 00 once descrambled).

Then, open SubCode Analyzer, load .sub and make CUE file. This CUE file is useful for spliting dump with CDMage and, then, descramble data track. If everything is fine (Tracks properly cutted, no missing data...), you will get a match. With trap disc method and my Pioneer drive I have dumped several discs for my personal archive and they match database.

Every utility noted is here:
http://forum.redump.org/topic/5272/tools-of-the-trade/

PS: As far I know, also IsoBuster extracts ranges in burst mode, not single sector mode.

On semi-vacation. MSF/AMSF to LBA/offset and viceversa calculator: link
To write properly occidental characters contained in japanese titles: screenshot
Spaces must be the fullwidth variant: link / screenshot

Well, the solution for deal with the anomaly PS game is complex.

I learned a lot, thank you, pablogm123.

By the way, how about the anomaly PS game with Mode1 data mixed in Mode2 data area.

Any clue? Ex: SLPS-01565 and SLPS-02814. Dump with Isobuster directly? (Single Data Track Game)

Perfect Rip cannot extract the last sector of a data track correctly when it is a PSX CD without EDC data (at least on my plextor).
One can use psxt001z to fix and injector to "unfix" the sector. That matches then what you get when you extract the data track with CDTool and "ECC off" checked.

A mode 2 data track can have a combination of mode 2/form 1 frames (For normal data, 2048 bytes of user data/sector) and form 2 frames (For audio/video, 2324 bytes of user data/sector). You can dump it directly with IsoBuster, of course.

By the way, I remember Hitachi-LG drives with Renesas chip (The ones with +667 in Accuraterip database) can extract such last sector without neeeding workarounds.

On semi-vacation. MSF/AMSF to LBA/offset and viceversa calculator: link
To write properly occidental characters contained in japanese titles: screenshot
Spaces must be the fullwidth variant: link / screenshot

Thanks everyone who provide the important data and share the experience.