26 (edited by Jackal 2011-02-16 13:58:28)

Maybe banning GBK and removing all his dumps is another solution? Let's see what iR0b0t has to say  big_smile

I hope that from now on he will always verify from 2 drives instead of rushing his dumps for release on that place we all know about

27 (edited by GBK666 2011-02-16 19:34:23)

http://www.morgenpost.de/multimedia/archive/00279/Antje_Kaese_Tor_BM__279322b.jpg

http://redump.org/discs/dumper/jackal/ start dumping games on 2 drives and computers by yourself before you post one of your dumb comments, cheesefreak.  big_smile

28 (edited by Jackal 2011-02-16 20:50:28)

It seems that you still don't understand how we work?

1 disc should be dumped twice, preferably on 2 drives, and both checksums should match. The dump will be blue then, because it's from one disc.

If a game was dumped from 2 discs (or more) and the checksums match, this means the dump is verified = green.

What you did is dump 1 disc from 1 drive. If you had dumped the disc on 2 drives, or maybe even twice on the same drive, you would have noticed that the checksums don't match and the dump is bad.

29 (edited by Jackal 2011-02-19 17:03:57)

@TossEAC, since you have all dumps, why not just calculate the ed2k hash and look for an identical hash on emule? that way you know it's not corrupt (prolly a lot of the games in that list are shared)

Also, we need a list of all suspicious dumps, so that status can be changed to yellow!

Thanks for changing all my dumps to yellow with no evidence any of them could have false hashdata. Its especially awesome since i dont have all of them anymore and some are relative expensive german only versions.

Congratulations.

GBK, yellow doesnt mean they ARE bad, yellow is equal to blue, they only need some more attention when getting verified in case the second re-dump should not match.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

So, as GBK told me that his pc problem occurred past November last year, all pre November dumped discs were set back to a blue status.

remaining 70 titles

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

i sproke with ursurper and i will send him all my ps2 games soon. he will dump them as well and trough this verificate my dumps and also many others

34 (edited by Xayox 2011-02-23 14:22:51)

GBK666 wrote:

i sproke with ursurper and i will send him all my ps2 games soon. he will dump them as well and trough this verificate my dumps and also many others

Jackal wrote:

1 disc should be dumped twice, preferably on 2 drives, and both checksums should match. The dump will be blue then, because it's from one disc.

If a game was dumped from 2 discs (or more) and the checksums match, this means the dump is verified = green.

@GBK
The verification of ursurper but it should make only blue, not green.

True , all games redumped by usurper ll get the status of blue , never green

i know..but thats better than yellow smile