1 (edited by hiker13526 2015-09-24 13:10:04)

I didn't see the source code for rmdtrash anywhere, plus I found it scary using a black box computer program that didn't even have any output and no --help function. I rewrote the necessary bits and gave it a --help argument to show usage, and a nice license to go with it (GNU General Public v3.0 or later). This is basically a drop-in replacement for rmdtrash.

clean7z <file(s)>
Post's attachments

clean7z.7z 17.58 kb, 19 downloads since 2015-09-24 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
Plextor PX-708A | sarami's DiscImageCreator | CloneCD | CDManipulator | Protection ID v6.8.5 | edccchk v1.26
PVD_Dumper.py

Absolutely support you,hiker...
I just tried pakkiso 0.4 and checked the batch file it generated.Then the rmdtrash is the most confusing one to me.
That lead me to find this old-no reply-but really useful post...

Thank you. cool

I noticed mediafire deleted the file so I re-uploaded it. Running clean7z before using a packer like torrent7z is important since the 7-zip format stores file creation time, file modification time, and file attribute flags in addition to the actual file contents. If every detail isn't standardized then the output .7z files won't be the same.

SONIC3D wrote:

Absolutely support you,hiker...
I just tried pakkiso 0.4 and checked the batch file it generated.Then the rmdtrash is the most confusing one to me.
That lead me to find this old-no reply-but really useful post...

Thank you. cool

Thank you for the support!

Plextor PX-708A | sarami's DiscImageCreator | CloneCD | CDManipulator | Protection ID v6.8.5 | edccchk v1.26
PVD_Dumper.py

4 (edited by MrK 2015-09-19 00:52:48)

kiwi6 also deleted the file! sad

Can you re-upload it somewhere, please?

MrK wrote:

Can you re-upload it somewhere, please?

I added it as an attachment to the first post.

PVD_Dumper.py