Greetings,

I come here today to humbly request a forum account (username: jevinskie) and wiki account (username: Jevinskie).

Using MPF/Redumper I dumped and, I believe, submitted metadata (though I can’t find a record of it on redump.org) on 2024-04-28 the DVD-Video Tomorrow Never Dies SHA1 9f1eff48ba90509ef1bd225b7321db809f99355b.

My areas of interest are dumping rare items,  items on more esoteric media, and finding items that need a second, confirming dump.

I am an active in the PS3 (SACD dumping is a keen interest of mine), PS4, and PS5 scenes though my work on PS4/PS5 is mostly non-public for reasons related to preventing Sony from patching any of the vulnerabilities my group have found before we can use them to further devise an unpatchable cold-boot exploit. I have industry experience in both implementing and breaking DRM schemes, whitebox crypto, reverse engineering, obfuscation/deobfuscation, hardware attacks (including glitching), and side channel crypto attacks (HW and SW).

I am also interested in helping with development of the tooling used by redump.org users and interested in expanding the types of media supported by them and catalogued by redump.org.

Redump’s mission of providing legal metadata for others to verify against while avoiding any infringing activity is of special appeal to me.

If there is anything I missed, please let me know and I’d be happy to provide further information.

Thanks for your consideration,
Jevin Sweval

Hello and welcome.  Please use the link below to complete your account setup, with the username jevinskie as you requested.  I encourage you to join the VGPC discord where it's easier for us to discuss / coordinate.

Welcome, obtain your password here.
(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Getting Started Guide

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

Hotmail, Outlook, Gmail and Web.de may block mails from our site.
If you have any problems and need to change your email please let us know.