Hello,

I joined your discord this morning and was helped by "bikerspade" who noticed that Crysis Warhead needs verification.  I figured I can contribute to the project with this data.

I borrowed my friends external DVD and return it tomorrow.  Hopefully I can get access to post my verification data before tomorrow when returning the DVD drive.

Thank you.

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

Hotmail, Outlook, Gmail and Web.de may block mails from our site.
If you have any problems and need to change your email please let us know.

Hello,

I was told that my e-mail address will likely will not receive the activation e-mail.  I've updated my guest e-mail in this same message.  Could you please resend the activation to the e-mail listed in "guest e-mail" which is different from my original post?  Thank you.

Thank you for that - and apologies for the inconvenience.

I've updated the original account to the e-mail just provided.  Please try the link again and let me know if you have any issues.  Thank you!

Hi there,

I was told proton mail is pretty reliable for getting the activation e-mail.

How long should I wait? 

posting e-mail again in this reply in case I made a typo.

I think we got this settled already privately, but if you have any other trouble, just let me know.  Thanks for your patience!