hello guys I'm newbye, but i love this project,  may I join to redump ? thank you for read

I would like to contribute to the page and eather  donwload those things that I love, sorry for may bad english big_smile and thanks for read this request

Please understand that redump does not offer any disc images for download.  You would only need an account if you have your own discs you'd like to dump to our standards, and then submit the metadata information only to our database.  An account does not grant access to any downloads as we do not store or share those at redump.

If you are interested in submitting your own metadata, Please confirm.  Thank you.

thank you explain me better, I really may contribute with my data base, isos, games  from different plataforms I onw,  it would be so nice if you let me participate for this big proyect, thank you lot for your answer!

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

Hotmail, Outlook, Gmail and Web.de may block mails from our site.
If you have any problems and need to change your email please let us know.

hallo, I haven't recibe any mail yet, even checking my junk or span box nothing is there, so if you re send me a request again please, thank you !

I've updated the e-mail again just to be sure.  Please try clicking the "obtain your password here" link above, and see if it works this time.  Just let me know if you have any trouble.  Thanks.

thank you so much!!!