i have tried everything to dump this disc all i get is error after error and i dont understand the disc is mint has anybody had problems with this disc?

PSX'D OFF!!

Is the bonus DVD a DVD-Video disc? If so then you are getting errors because the disc is still locked out from you being able to access the video file on the DVD. The only way to unlock it is to start playing it using a software DVD player or load up DVD Decrypter and let it unlock it then you can use ISO Buster to dump it.

ah thank you i didnt have this prob before dumping video discs before so am not sure why

PSX'D OFF!!

so then redump is preserving decrypted, rather than original discs (with CSS)?

All my posts and submission data are released into Public Domain / CC0.

The DVD video format has to be decrypted so it's impossible to make a 1:1 copy.
So i think it shouldn't be added to the DB. but there are some special features discs for the ps2 that aren't in the DVD video format.

"Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky?"

RetroGamer, you don't have to decrypt it !!!

Just unlock the drive, see post2 ^^

We can't store the KEY, but all the user data on DVD can be read out !!!

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

it dosent matter i got a perfect dump of it and it matched so thats another one done

PSX'D OFF!!

sorry, it was directed to RetroGamer

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

big_smiletongue

i know i just wanted to say theres another add and that i got a match proving thats the best way to do it

PSX'D OFF!!

I tested that method with a movie and it works but i think the image will be useless because the decryption key is needed...

"Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky?"

For the most part yet but I think that using a MDS file from an Alcohol 120% dump should allow it to be decrypted. I've made full dumps with Alcohol 120% using the mds/mdf format and DVD Decrypter was able to fully decrypt the image. I may see if this works using a 1:1 dump and modifying the MDS file to point to the ISO file instead of the MDF file.

Of my knowledge DVD MDF files do not contain some extra information, this is why it should be not all too difficult to change it.

The only thing needed is the encryption key