Re: Saturn section issues (all)

themabus wrote:

but that's not what i did and ther's no flags in no-intro before country flag

Ok, your right in this case, my fault because half DB is renemed by old renaming scheme that, I repeat, was more easy and wise.

About the rest of your words, if you suggest shit I cannot point at it in a different way without any intention to blame you, as I already said, but only your ideas. I hope you understand.

By the way this is a SS fixing thread.

My patch requests thread
--------------------------------

Rocknroms, few more:

Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter
Vampire Savior
X-Men vs. Street Fighter

Should be "Doukonban" instead of "Original"?

F1ReB4LL wrote:

Rocknroms, few more:

Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter
Vampire Savior
X-Men vs. Street Fighter

Should be "Doukonban" instead of "Original"?

Mine are as follows:

Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter ---> Original
Vampire Savior ---> Original
X-Men vs. Street Fighter ---> Doukonban **

** I fixed this one, by the way I had already named it "4MB Cart Edition" when I posted the dump.

My patch requests thread

Rocknroms wrote:

Serial: T-1238G
Serial: T-1229G

Both are Doukonbans, according to satakore. Fix the serials and recheck the rings, then.

F1ReB4LL wrote:
Rocknroms wrote:

Serial: T-1238G
Serial: T-1229G

Both are Doukonbans, according to satakore. Fix the serials and recheck the rings, then.

FIXED, but I can be sure of my dumps only so I keep both serials.
When I posted dumps I posted right serial but someone edited it (probably to match ringcode and header, but that's wrong) in DB.
This disc are probably the same (Original and Doukonban) same header, same serial on CD and same ring codes. Only serial on CD case is different.

My patch requests thread

Rocknroms wrote:

When I posted dumps I posted right serial but someone edited it (probably to match ringcode and header, but that's wrong) in DB.

p_star, most likely, in the early days he thought that serials should be taken from the header only, not from CD/Box, that's why I've listed lots of his dumps here.

And, please, don't forget about these:

F1ReB4LL wrote:
Rocknroms wrote:

I was sure about my VFR because I had it factory sealed before dumping, I don't know about the other dumps (at least you must have spin card or factory sealed or promo release so it can be identified).

If my entry is the original one, what do you want to rename?

You've said:

Rocknroms wrote:

Both have a sticker on the seal with "Special Limited Edition"

So? Original or Special Limited (as on sticker)?

F1ReB4LL wrote:
Rocknroms wrote:

Have I missed something?

Baroque (J) -- ringcode is "T-33901GP-02196-P1K", no A/B/C/V on the end?
Bio Hazard (J) -- ringcode is "T-1219GP-01713-P1C", no A/B/C/V on the end?
Black Matrix (J) (v1.001) -- ringcode is "T-20115GP-02443-P3T", no A/B/C/V on the end? (I have this one, though)
Kaitei Daisensou (J) (v1.004) -- ringcode is "T-15006GP-00554-P1K", no A/B/C/V on the end?

Baroque (J) -- ringcode is "T-33901GP-02196-P1K", no A/B/C/V on the end?
Bio Hazard (J) -- ringcode is "T-1219GP-01713-P1C", no A/B/C/V on the end?
Black Matrix (J) (v1.001) -- ringcode is "T-20115GP-02443-P3T", no A/B/C/V on the end? (I have this one, though)
Kaitei Daisensou (J) (v1.004) -- ringcode is "T-15006GP-00554-P1K", no A/B/C/V on the end?

FIXED
All have V, I think that all these type of ring codes have V

About VFR as I said we cannot confirm anything unless another ring code will be assigned to a cover / spin. By the way I thing mine is "Original" but it has a sticker with "Special Limited Edition" that doesn't says anything unless we find out that VFR has a Genteiban edition (not the promo one).

My patch requests thread

Ok, thanks.

Rocknroms wrote:

All have V, I think that all these type of ring codes have V

Yes, but who knows, maybe there's some custom ring without the actual "V" symbol smile

It could be, by the way all the disc above (the ones I fixed) have ring-code written forward (on top of CD and not on bottom as usual for V and C) and V is in a different character or thinner (so sometimes you don't see it).

My patch requests thread

Christmas NiGHTS into Dreams... (E) -- should be either "Demos" or "Games", but edition should be changed to "Not for Sale"

I think this has to be set to "Promo" as Edition and "Games".

My patch requests thread

Don't like "Not Fot Sale"? "Hibaihin" is commonly used in many places as edition for Japanese games (Hibaihin = Not For Sale).

F1ReB4LL wrote:

Don't like "Not Fot Sale"? "Hibaihin" is commonly used in many places as edition for Japanese games (Hibaihin = Not For Sale).

Yes I don't like "Not Fot Sale", by the way normally Promo = "Not Fot Sale". We have all GC not for sale games as "Promo".
Instead Japanese version has to be set as "Hibaihin" in Edition field.

My patch requests thread

Ok, make it "Promo" smile

F1ReB4LL wrote:

Conveni!, The - Ano Machi wo Dokusen Seyo (J) -- "Original" and "Satakore" editions exist, according to the Satakore db -- which one is this? Wrong serial?

Mine is original version, not Satakore. The ring code is same as the DB.

Mr Driller pwns