Topic: Saturn section issues (all)

Wrong serial? wrote:

Croc - Legend of the Gobbos (E) -- Serial is "T-5029H-50, T-5029H-18", means 2 copies were dumped or what? T-5029H-18 is German, but only English language flag is set
Virtua Fighter Remix (E) -- Serial is "MK-81023-50, MK81083-50", only 1 should be left?

Panzer Dragoon Zwei (E) -- edition is "Original", but 2 different versions exist, according to the Satakore db -- which one is this?
Sega Rally Championship (E) -- edition is "Original", but 2 different versions exist, according to the Satakore db -- which one is this?
Sega Worldwide Soccer 97 (E) -- edition is "Original", but 2 different versions exist, according to the Satakore db -- which one is this?
Tomb Raider (E) -- edition is "Original", but 2 different versions exist, according to the Satakore db -- which one is this?
Street Fighter Alpha 2 (E) -- edition is "Original", but 2 different versions exist, according to the Satakore db -- which one is this?

Cyber Doll (J) -- edition is "Original", sure it's not "Fukkokuban"? (early p_star's dump, have some doubts)
Real Bout Garou Densetsu Special (J) -- edition is "Original", sure it's not "Doukonban"? (early p_star's dump, have some doubts)

Missing edition wrote:

Daytona USA (E) -- 2 different versions exist, according to the Satakore db -- which one is this?
Farland Saga - Toki no Michishirube (J) -- "Original" and "Genteiban" editions exist, according to the Satakore db -- which one is this? Wrong serial?
Fighter's History Dynamite (J) -- "Original" and "Doukonban" editions exist, according to the Satakore db -- which one is this?
Jungle Park - Saturn Shima (J) -- "Original" and "Genteiban" editions exist, according to the Satakore db -- which one is this? Wrong serial?
Manx TT SuperBike (E) -- 2 different versions exist, according to the Satakore db -- which one is this?
Wrong serial?
Rockman 8 - Metal Heroes (J) -- "Original" and "Satakore" editions exist, according to the Satakore db -- which one is this? Wrong serial?
Virtua Cop (E) -- "Original" and "Virtua Gun & Virtua Cop" editions exist, according to the Satakore db -- which one is this? Wrong serial?
Virtua Fighter 2 (E) -- 3 versions exist, according to the Satakore db -- which one is this?
Virtua Fighter 2 (J) -- "Original" and "Satakore" editions exist, according to the Satakore db -- which one is this? Wrong serial?
Virtua Fighter Remix (J) -- 4 versions in the Satakore db -- should be marked as "Original"? or all the 4 dumps' editions should be renamed somehow...
Virtua Fighter Remix (J) (Alt 1) -- 4 versions in the Satakore db -- should be marked as "Original"? or all the 4 dumps' editions should be renamed somehow...

Missing version wrote:

none

Missing Konami serial wrote:

none

Missing Sega serial wrote:

Fighting Vipers (Japan) (Rev C)

Missing version in the filename wrote:

none

Wrong genre wrote:

Christmas NiGHTS into Dreams... (E) -- should be either "Demos" or "Games", but edition should be changed to "Not for Sale"

IFPI code in the ring (except my dumps) - don't touch them, they well be moved to the standalone fields soon wrote:

A+M+O+K (U)
Alone in the Dark - One-Eyed Jack's Revenge (U)
Bubble Bobble Also Featuring Rainbow Islands (E)
Enemy Zero (J) (Alt) (Disc 0) (Opening Disc)
Enemy Zero (J) (Alt) (Disc 1) (Game Disc)
Enemy Zero (J) (Alt) (Disc 2) (Game Disc)
Enemy Zero (J) (Alt) (Disc 3) (Game Disc)
Game-Ware Vol.3 (J)
Panzer Dragoon Saga (Demo) (E)
Parodius (E)
Shin Seiki Evangelion - 2nd Impression (J) (Made in Japan)
Street Fighter - Real Battle on Film (J)
Virtua Fighter - CG Portrait Collection (E)

Other wrote:

Alone in the Dark - One-Eyed Jack's Revenge (U) -- bad dump?
Dragon Ball Z - Shinbutouden (J) -- ringcode is "T-13302GP-00541-P2K", no A/B/C/V on the end?
Gale Racer (J) -- the changed gap wasn't verified for the CD with "GS-9003P-00269 1A1 C 4Y" rincode
House of the Dead, The (J) -- ringcode is "GS-9173P-02224-P2K", no A/B/C/V on the end?
Zero Divide - The Final Conflict (J) -- ringcode is "T-31601GP-01963-P2K", no A/B/C/V on the end?

Edition was missing, but only "Original" exists - set to "Original" wrote:

3D Baseball - The Majors (J) -- only "Original" exists, according to the Satakore db
AI Shougi (J) -- only "Original" exists, according to the Satakore db
Alien Trilogy (U) -- only "Original" exists, according to the Satakore db
Bakuretsu Hunter (Disc 2) (Omake CD) -- only "Original" exists, according to the Satakore db
Bakuretsu Hunter R (J) -- only "Original" exists, according to the Satakore db
Die Hard Trilogy (J) -- only "Original" exists, according to the Satakore db
Dragon Ball Z - Shinbutouden (J) -- only "Original" exists, according to the Satakore db
Fuusui Sensei - Feng-Shui Master (J) -- only "Original" exists, according to the Satakore db
Grandia - Digital Museum (J) (v1.003) -- only "Original" exists, according to the Satakore db
Krazy Ivan (G) -- only "Original" exists, according to the Satakore db
Logic Puzzle Rainbow Town (J) -- only "Original" exists, according to the Satakore db
Mystaria - The Realms of Lore (E) -- only "Original" exists, according to the Satakore db
Quiz Nanairo Dreams - Nijiirochou no Kiseki (J) (v2.001) -- only "Original" exists, according to the Satakore db
Tournament Leader (J) -- only "Original" exists, according to the Satakore db
Tower, The (J) -- only "Original" exists, according to the Satakore db
Virtual Volleyball (J) -- only "Original" exists, according to the Satakore db
Winning Post 2 - Program '96 (J) -- only "Original" exists, according to the Satakore db
World Cup Golf - In Hyatt Dorado Beach (J) -- only "Original" exists, according to the Satakore db
World Series Baseball II (J) -- only "Original" exists, according to the Satakore db

Re: Saturn section issues (all)

Sakura Taisen (J) (Disc 1) -- many editions exist -- which one is this?

Mine is the original standard edition. This one:

http://www.satakore.com/sega-saturn-gam … n-JPN.html

Header:

0000 : 53 45 47 41 20 53 45 47  41 53 41 54 55 52 4E 20   SEGA SEGASATURN 
0010 : 53 45 47 41 20 45 4E 54  45 52 50 52 49 53 45 53   SEGA ENTERPRISES
0020 : 47 53 2D 39 30 33 37 20  20 20 56 31 2E 30 30 35   GS-9037   V1.005
0030 : 31 39 39 36 30 39 30 31  43 44 2D 31 2F 32 20 20   19960901CD-1/2  
0040 : 4A 54 20 20 20 20 20 20  20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20   JT              
0050 : 4A 4D 20 20 20 20 20 20  20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20   JM              
0060 : 53 41 4B 55 52 41 20 54  41 49 53 45 4E 20 20 20   SAKURA TAISEN   

Ring: GS-9037P-00958 7M2 C 69

And an alternate ring for disc 2 (this dump): GS-9037P-00959 9M3 C 69

Sega Rally Championship (E) -- edition is "Original", but 2 different versions exist, according to the Satakore db -- which one is this?

Standard EU Box Version
http://www.satakore.com/sega-saturn-gam … p-EUR.html

Christmas NiGHTS into Dreams... (E) -- should be either "Demos" or "Games", but edition should be changed to "Not for Sale"

This is a game not a demo. I know this because I have played this game.
I have read the text of this sleeve and the cd and it does not say "Not for Sale"  and it does not say "sampler".
Scroll down and read the comment
http://www.toseciso.org/details.php?id=1575

dumper wrote:

This is a game not a demo. I know this because I have played this game.
I have read the text of this sleeve and the cd and it does not say "Not for Sale"  and it does not say "sampler".
Scroll down and read the comment
http://www.toseciso.org/details.php?id=1575

I have this game as well (Japanese version) and I know, that it was not for sale. European one, btw, was given away free on the front cover of the British Official Saturn magazine. You can judge by serial in the header, btw - all the "610-" ones are samplers/not-for-salers.

Super Adventure Rockman (J) (Disc 1) -- Are you sure it's really T-1225G? (a recalled, bugged version)
Super Adventure Rockman (J) (Disc 2) -- Are you sure it's really T-1225G? (a recalled, bugged version)
Super Adventure Rockman (J) (Disc 3) -- Are you sure it's really T-1225G? (a recalled, bugged version)

You have also the header to confirm it's T-1225G. Standing on Satakore it's "Recall", whatever it stands for. Bugged? And who have said it to you? tongue

My patch requests thread
--------------------------------

Header is nothing, reprints usually have the same serial in the header, but different serial on the CD itself.

F1ReB4LL wrote:

Header is nothing, reprints usually have the same serial in the header, but different serial on the CD itself.

I know that but I had understood the matter / question if the serial was different from T-1225G

My patch requests thread

Missing version wrote:

Horde, The (J)

Missing version in the filename wrote:

Baku Baku Animal - Sekai Shiiku Gakari Senshuken (J) -- v1.001, 1.000 exists
Dragon Force (J) -- v1.007, 1.011 exists
Dragon Force (J) (Alt) -- v1.007, 1.011 exists
Dragon Force II - Kamisarishi Daichi ni (J) -- v1.006, 1.007 exists
DX Jinsei Game (J) -- v1.005, 1.002 exists
House of the Dead, The (J) -- 1998-02-25, 1998-05-21 exists (both are v1.003)
Kidou Senshi Gundam (J) -- v1.000, 1.300 exists
Langrisser III (J) -- v1.000, 1.010 exists
Layer Section (J) -- v1.001, 1.002 exists
Lunar - Silver Star Story (J) -- v1.05, 2.00 exists
Real Bout Garou Densetsu Special (J) -- v1.001, 1.002 exists
Sega Ages - Out Run (J) -- v1.005, 1.102 exists
Senkutsu Katsuryu Taisen - Chaos Seed (J) (Disc 1) -- v1.005, 2.000 exists
Shining Force III - Scenario 2 - Nerawareta Miko (J) -- v2.000, 1.003 exists

Wrong genre wrote:

Real Sound - Kaze no Regret (J) (Disc 1) -- should be Multimedia
Real Sound - Kaze no Regret (J) (Disc 2) -- should be Multimedia
Real Sound - Kaze no Regret (J) (Disc 3) -- should be Multimedia
Real Sound - Kaze no Regret (J) (Disc 4) -- should be Multimedia

I fixed these.

gigadeath wrote:

I fixed these.

Thanks, updated.

http://redump.org/disc/5268/ and http://redump.org/disc/5269/ -- someone is constanly fixing them back to "Shin Seiki", I'm too lazy to check the nick via RSS -- the title screen says "Neon Genesis: Evangelion", covers and cds have both variants, 3 vs 2 means it should be named Neon Genesis Evangelion. Shin Seiki Evangelion and Shin Seiki Evangelion: 2nd Impression have such titles on their title screens (not Neon Genesis), so I won't touch them.

http://f1reb4ll.dremora.com/ngekng.jpg

i thought we kind of agreed to do romanization, like @satakore, vgrebirth, etc
otherwise ther's a good amount of titles we should rename

What are you going to romanize here? "Neon Genesis: Evangelion" written in English? smile Subtitle is romanized - "Koutetsu no Girlfriend".

full Japanese title:
新世紀エヴァンゲリオン 鋼鉄のガールフレンド
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4599/evangelionp.jpg
i had the impression that's how we do Japanese titles
Neon Genesis is a translation as well as Iron Maiden
e.g. it's:
'Garou Densetsu' not 'Fatal Fury',
'Gekka no Yasoukyoku' not 'Nocturne in the Moonlight'
'Sakura Taisen' not 'Sakura Wars',
'Sotsugyou' not 'Graduation',
'Super Robot Taisen' not 'Super Robot Wars',
etc.

themabus wrote:

i had the impression that's how we do Japanese titles
e.g. it's:
'Garou Densetsu' not 'Fatal Fury'

Don't have this one nearby.

themabus wrote:

'Gekka no Yasoukyoku' not 'Nocturne in the Moonlight'

http://f1reb4ll.dremora.com/adx.jpg

themabus wrote:

'Sakura Taisen' not 'Sakura Wars',

http://f1reb4ll.dremora.com/st.jpg

themabus wrote:

'Sotsugyou' not 'Graduation',

http://f1reb4ll.dremora.com/s2ng.jpg

themabus wrote:

'Super Robot Taisen' not 'Super Robot Wars',

http://f1reb4ll.dremora.com/srtf.jpg

Any questions? smile

well all those games and many more have english translation given on cover
difference being that evangelion also apparently has it somewhat half-done on title screen
but i don't see why it would matter it still simply is an translation

The Official No-Intro Convention 2007-10-30 wrote:

2. Naming convention
2.1 General
2.1.2 Priority
Titles should be primary named after the publisher’s released title (box title).
Sometimes the screen title can be more relevant or complete than the box title.
In that case the title may be named after the screen title or a mix of the two. If
box and screen titles are totally different, the box title is preferred. Common
sense is highly advised!
Only one title is used even if the game contains multiple titles or is released
with different titles in multiple regions. In that case the priority is in this order:
US English title, Europe English title, Japanese title and rest.
2.2 Japanese Romanization
[…] Removed since the second Convention amendment.
Japanese characters are transcribed to roman characters according to the
Hepburn convention.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hepburn_ro … ion_charts

no-intro not being alone on this, those databases mentioned above follow rules alike
e.g.

vgrebirth.org Advanced Submission FAQ wrote:

Game Title

The game title is the proper name of a game and not a common name. Do NOT translate the title into English and leave it in it's original language. When determining the title of a game make sure you include any subtitles that might exist (e.g. "Galaxy Fight: Universal Warriors" and not simply "Galaxy Fight"). One good place to get the game title from, if you can't read it well on the cover, is in the manual. Usually the full title is mentioned in the first few pages.

Avoid submitting titles with abbreviations (e.g. "Mortal Kombat" and not "MK"), unless of course the abbreviation is part of the title itself (e.g. "MSR: Metropolis Street Racer"). Some games contain the company names in their titles as well (e.g. "Disney's Tarzan" and not simply "Tarzan").

When dealing with game titles that start with the word "the" use the following form: "Game Name, The". If the game has a subtitle as well, use this form: "Game Name, The: Subtitle Name". Do not move the word "the" in subtitles to the end of the subtitle like you do with the game title. Some games (especially Japanese in origin) can have two or more distinct subtitles. Just list them in the order they appear, separating the subtitles with a colon (e.g. "Game Name: Subtitle 1: Subtitle 2").

If the game is a special edition or contains a special peripheral bundled with it then add the name of the peripheral or the type of edition to the end of the full title with any of it's subtitles (e.g. " 18 Wheeler Dreamcast Collection" or " Heisei Mahjong Shou with Microphone", the red part is the title of the game in both examples).

Japanese Title (Foreign Title)

When submitting a game from a region outside North America the title will often be in a language other than English. If the game title is written using English language characters (or accented characters) submit the title exactly as it appears (including case and punctuation) in the "Game Title" field of the submission form and leave this field empty.

For titles written using character sets other than English (e.g. Japanese, Chinese, Russian, etc), submit both the original language form of the title in the "Japanese Title" field of the submission form AND an English character set transliteration of the title in the "Game Title" field of the submission form. Make sure you use the appropriate Unicode character set for the original language form title you submit.

When making the transliteration keep this in mind. The transliteration should be an exact match for the original language title but using English characters. (e.g. サクラ大戦 becomes "Sakura Taisen" and not "Sakura Wars" as is commonly translated).

NOTE: For transliterating Japanese titles. If the word is written using Kanji or Hiragana, then write the Romanji version of the word (e.g. 大戦 becomes "taisen" and not "wars"). If the word is written using Katakana, then most likely the word is a Japanese version of an English word. In this case use the English word, instead of the literal Katakana translation (e.g. ファースト becomes "first" and not "faasuto"). If you are not sure if a word written in Katakana is an English word or not just leave it in the original form and we will check it.

i couldn't find rules for satakore but obviously there are no 'Neon Genesis' or 'Sakura Wars' or 'Robot Wars' there either

i think it's very good and rational system myself and don't see any reason to reinvent the wheel and make exceptions here

The game has 2 titles on the box, 2 _different_ titles, both are given "as is" in the db entry, they shouldn't be mixed.

Satakore isn't always correct. http://www.satakore.com/sega-saturn-gam … 2-JPN.html -- both covers and title screen say "Assault Suit Leynos 2", we have this game under the same title in our db and I don't think we should rename it (even if Madroms thinks another way).

Rockman 8 - Metal Heroes (J) -- "Original" and "Satakore" editions exist, according to the Satakore db -- which one is this? Wrong serial?

Mine is Original.

Virtua Fighter Remix (J) (Alt 1) -- 4 versions in the Satakore db -- should be marked as "Original"? or all the 4 dumps' editions should be renamed somehow...

Mine "Alt 2" is the one with Limited Edition sticker on seal.

Waku Waku Monster (J) -- edition is "Limited Edition", is it "Tokusei Map Bandana fu Shokai Gentei"?

Where did you find infos about a limites edition of "Waku Waku Monsters"? tongue Maybe you have mistaken with "Waku Waku Puyo Puyo Dungeon", yes it's limited with the puyo bandana (but I don't see any different logo but the serial on case).

Lunar 2 - Eternal Blue (J) (Disc 1) -- 2 dumpers, blue status?
Lunar 2 - Eternal Blue (J) (Disc 2) -- 2 dumpers, blue status?

FIXED, it was quite obvious.

Super Adventure Rockman (J) (Disc 1) -- Are you sure it's really T-1225G? (a recalled, bugged version)
Super Adventure Rockman (J) (Disc 2) -- Are you sure it's really T-1225G? (a recalled, bugged version)
Super Adventure Rockman (J) (Disc 3) -- Are you sure it's really T-1225G? (a recalled, bugged version)

I confirm the serial and the cover, FIXED edition and added (Recall) in the title, it seems to me the best solution.

Have I missed something?

My patch requests thread

I confirm the serial and the cover, FIXED edition and added (Recall) in the title, it seems to me the best solution.

if this is title, does it say so on covers or titlescreen and why put it in brackets then?
if this isn't title why put it there, in title field?

look what 'titles' like that we already have:
... (Bonus Disc)
... (Premium Disc)
... (Bonus CD)
... (Bonus DVD-Video)
... (Tentou You Movie Disc)
... (Otameshi Disc)
... (Collector's Edition Bonus Disc)
etc

also we have Bonus Discs with actual titles of their own and no such flag embedded in title field,
like recently added Final Fantasy VII: Perfect Guide
or Square Preview series,
they contain demos but never the less come as bonus CDs bundled with Square software

this is also something that should have been addressed with move to no-intro, imho
with everything separated and ordered to appropriate fields (flags)

Rocknroms wrote:

Mine "Alt 2" is the one with Limited Edition sticker on seal.

Could you recheck the serial, then?

http://www.satakore.com/sega-saturn-dem … n-JPN.html

And edition should be fixed.

Rocknroms wrote:

Waku Waku Monster (J) -- edition is "Limited Edition", is it "Tokusei Map Bandana fu Shokai Gentei"?

Where did you find infos about a limites edition of "Waku Waku Monsters"? tongue Maybe you have mistaken with "Waku Waku Puyo Puyo Dungeon", yes it's limited with the puyo bandana (but I don't see any different logo but the serial on case).

Yes, my bad. What's 'limited' in it, then? Different covers? Any photo?

Rocknroms wrote:

Themabus is right, edition is enough, removed (Recall) from the title.

Rocknroms wrote:

Have I missed something?

Baroque (J) -- ringcode is "T-33901GP-02196-P1K", no A/B/C/V on the end?
Bio Hazard (J) -- ringcode is "T-1219GP-01713-P1C", no A/B/C/V on the end?
Black Matrix (J) (v1.001) -- ringcode is "T-20115GP-02443-P3T", no A/B/C/V on the end? (I have this one, though)
Kaitei Daisensou (J) (v1.004) -- ringcode is "T-15006GP-00554-P1K", no A/B/C/V on the end?

My VFR is the upper left from this picture, it has a sticker on sealed jewel case (by the way I said this at least 5 times in the past asking to all other dumpers what's version they have)

http://www.satakore.com/satengine/photo … ix-JPN.jpg

And what do you like to use (which tag) to differ the 2 releases?

I put it in the title simply because it's the only way to put this tag before country tag, the same that did themabus in all his updating madness.
If you want to differ the releases "Recall" must be put there!

I will check the rest.

My patch requests thread

Rocknroms wrote:

My VFR is the upper left from this picture, it has a sticker on sealed jewel case (by the way I said this at least 5 times in the past asking to all other dumpers what's version they have)

Yes and this version has its own entry (no photo, but check the cover at the top-right corner, it's the same) - http://www.satakore.com/sega-saturn-dem … n-JPN.html

That's why I'm asking, if it's a GS-9039 or GS-9039-01.

Rocknroms wrote:

I put it in the title simply because it's the only way to put this tag before country tag, the same that did themabus in all his updating madness.

There's nothing to differ yet, only one release is dumped smile

F1ReB4LL wrote:
Rocknroms wrote:

Yes and this version has its own entry (no photo, but check the cover at the top-right corner, it's the same) - http://www.satakore.com/sega-saturn-dem … n-JPN.html

That's why I'm asking, if it's a GS-9039 or GS-9039-01.

First, I confused: mine is upper right in the bottom picture here http://www.satakore.com/sega-saturn-gam … x-JPN.html

Upper right and upper left are Original releases. I dont know why they made two different spin cards / obi ---> one with blue writings and one with red writings (mine). Both have a sticker on the seal with "Special Limited Edition". This both are for sure GS-9039.

Bottom left could be the one normally bundled with a SS system (I don't remember the name of package). It could be as below GS-9039-01.

Bottom right is the one that have a different entry too (I don't have this one, what I have to check?), this one have "Special Limited Edition" printed on the cover and it's the only one that can be identified at first sight if you buy a used copy.
Satakore catalogues it like Promo and Genteiban (GS-9039-01), this could be another version bundled with a SS system.

Rocknroms wrote:

There's nothing to differ yet, only one release is dumped smile

Yes there's nothing to differ but it could be in future, this is a different point instead of what Themabus wants.

My patch requests thread

Rocknroms wrote:

First, I confused: mine is upper right in the bottom picture here http://www.satakore.com/sega-saturn-gam … x-JPN.html

Upper right and upper left are Original releases. I dont know why they made two different spin cards / obi ---> one with blue writings and one with red writings (mine). Both have a sticker on the seal with "Special Limited Edition". This both are for sure GS-9039.

So what? Should we rename your (at least) entry?

And waiting for your comments about Waku Monster.

I was sure about my VFR because I had it factory sealed before dumping, I don't know about the other dumps (at least you must have spin card or factory sealed or promo release so it can be identified).

If my entry is the original one, what do you want to rename?
It could be that mine, your and iRobot ones are GS-9039 (pregap 1.74) and p_star and asapy one are GS-9039-01 or at least the bundled one (pregap 2.00). We need at least another confirmation to understand something.

EDIT: I suggested this mattes once when you are not sure of those 1.74 pregaps, probably they are different releases.

Yes, my bad. What's 'limited' in it, then? Different covers? Any photo?

And waiting for your comments about Waku Monster.

Waku Waku Puyo Puyo Dungeon
It's the Limited in Satakore DB. Double CD case, same cover (only half an inch moved to left) and bandana as bonus (http://www.satakore.com/sega-saturn-gam … i-JPN.html).

My patch requests thread

Rocknroms wrote:

I was sure about my VFR because I had it factory sealed before dumping, I don't know about the other dumps (at least you must have spin card or factory sealed or promo release so it can be identified).

If my entry is the original one, what do you want to rename?

You've said:

Rocknroms wrote:

Both have a sticker on the seal with "Special Limited Edition"

So? Original or Special Limited (as on sticker)?

Rocknroms wrote:

EDIT: I suggested this mattes once when you are not sure of those 1.74 pregaps, probably they are different releases.

I'm sure about 1.74, I'm not sure about 2.00 - maybe they were rounded (pstar doesn't remember and asapy never replies).

Rocknroms wrote:

Waku Waku Puyo Puyo Dungeon
It's the Limited in Satakore DB. Double CD case, same cover (only half an inch moved to left) and bandana as bonus (http://www.satakore.com/sega-saturn-gam … i-JPN.html).

lol, I've thought you meant you have a limited Waku Monster %))) Yeah, my bad, named it wrong smile

very funny, Rocknroms, but that's not what i did and ther's no flags in no-intro before country flag
hence all flags go after (Region), to 'Version (datfile)' field
that's where i added (Demo) as (Devstatus) flag

but those endless combination pseudo-flag things embedded in other fields (fields with actual defined meaning),
like here and (Demo), (Taikenban), etc. in actual Version field and even when there is already numerical version filled in there
http://redump.org/discs/system/ps2/
do make a lot more sence to you, i guess

few days back i've sent PM to Dremora with proposition to discuss all those matters in a civilized manner
flag-by-flag: what information is required, what isn't, what difficulties, exception situations are there,
how better to resolve them, what corrections or additions no-intro would require to be applicable  to redump.org,
what changes would have to be made in current db structure, etc.
and parallelly write documentation where everything would be noted so to reduce ambiguity to a bare minimum
so i hope all this mess eventually will be sorted out when he's back from vacation
and we'll finally have a decent and meaningful naming and db that would support it