I'm dumping [PSX] Rollcage (U) and unfortunately there is a hole in the foil making track 9 undumpable. All but one of the other tracks match the euro crcs and the one that doesn't is a different length. If I download the euro track 9 and the files are the same except for the damaged parts should I submit the game to the db with the euro track 9 crc? The damage is in the middle of the track by the way.
If so, could someone put up track 9 so I can make sure the tracks are the same?

If it is a single track, then you could try to replace unreadable sectors with ones from EU and compare the hashes then. But we would need to add a note in the comments anyway.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

iR0b0t wrote:

But we would need to add a note in the comments anyway.

If it's just some sectors then this won't be necessary. I remember having the same problem with one or two discs in the past.. (of course I reported it to Lord Dremora back then tongue) maybe it's better to compare it against an image of the NTSC version though, just to be sure.

If fixing a track gives you the expected crc then there shouldn't be a problem adding it as a blue dump.

4 (edited by huygens 2009-05-12 17:33:09)

Thanks for the replies :-) I compared the two track 9s and they're the same except for the damaged areas. I'll submit the game.