Ok, I am banging my head here with these damn games.

Both EAC and Perfectrip gives 0 second gap between track 01 and track 02, there has to be a pre-gap correct?
If the answer is yes...

Every one of them games 97 through 2002 gives the same 149-150 sector errors after resizing the 2 second gap could every year they make the same mastering errors?

So, can ISO Buster keep 4 seconds of gap on track 01? If yes...

Please tell me what you think...

Here is CDmage sector error log for both dumps for 2002  before resize for 2 seconds..

CDmage B5 1.02.1 error report for image "Track 01.bin"

Track #| Sector|Sync|Header|Subheader|EDC|Intermediate|ECC P|ECC Q|Severity|Content of sector
      1|207,338| Yes|  Yes |   Yes   |Yes|    N/A     | Yes | Yes |Medium  |unused/empty

1|207,637| Yes|  Yes |   No    |No |    N/A     | No  | No  |Low     |unused/empty

Total error count:300

Track #| Sector|Sync|Header|Subheader|EDC|Intermediate|ECC P|ECC Q|Severity|Content of sector
      1|207,339| Yes|  Yes |   No    |No |    N/A     | No  | No  |Low     |unused/empty

1|207,637| Yes|  Yes |   No    |No |    N/A     | No  | No  |Low     |unused/empty

Total error count:299

After resize for 2 seconds...

1|207,338| Yes|  Yes |   Yes   |Yes|    N/A     | Yes | Yes |Medium  |unused/empty

1|207,487| Yes|  Yes |   No    |No |    N/A     | No  | No  |Low     |unused/empty

Total error count:150

1|207,339| No |  No  |   No    |No |    N/A     | No  | No  |None    |unused/empty

1|207,487| No |  No  |   No    |No |    N/A     | No  | No  |None    |unused/empty

Total error count:149

Had to cut logs due to restriction

Three years and still going strong.

Ok, I figured it out by myself, I went back 300 sectors and there was the garbage data in ISOBuster so they are 4 seconds.

so I add 705600 bytes of gap to track 02 right?

I wished one of the dumping programs would of displayed the gap right. sad

pepsidrinker wrote:

so I add 705600 bytes of gap to track 02 right?

Yes. My Alien Trilogy also has 4-second gap, but EAC detects it as 2-second gap.

Thanks Dremora, expect 6 more games dumped today as I am sick of those games and I want them done with.