I am trying to combine tracks to my dumps so I can convert them to psp format to play on that. Is it 'copy /b' because when I do that it combines them all into one track but it doesn't display them like the original cd, is that how it's supposed to be?

Three years and still going strong.

i don't know about psp but, if these are cd tracks (for psx or such), extracted, like described in guide, buy 'copy /b' they basically should reassemble .bin/.img with only difference that audio is realigned to 0 offset and gaps reconstructed. it's like pure thing smile should work.

Yeah, it's psx games that I want to combine. When I did 'copy /b' all the tracks together and loaded into daemon tools and looked at it in ISObuster it just listed one track instead of the multiple tracks like if I put the cd in the drive. But I have a question are you supposed to use the .cue somewhere in there because doesn't that contain the layout of it?

Three years and still going strong.

yes, but cues on the site are relative ones, you'd have to calc absolute times from the track sizes and gaps or perhaps you can mount tracks with relative cue and redump from virtual drive to get new cue, would have to work i guess