I have some PS2 games I can dump and probably some PSP games too.

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

Hey, sorry about this. I realized that mistyped my email address in the original post. I've put it in correctly in this post. Can you add the email address from this post? Sorry. Thanks.

Should your username be changed too?
In the 1st post you called yourself "catlanx" and in the 2nd "catalanx".

If the first variation of the username is correct you can recover your password and login.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

iR0b0t wrote:

Should your username be changed too?
In the 1st post you called yourself "catlanx" and in the 2nd "catalanx".

If the first variation of the username is correct you can recover your password and login.

I had to use a name to post and couldn't use the original one. I want to use the original one, how can I recover the password and login?

http://forum.redump.org/request/password/

Your user account is registered to the username "catlanx".
Follow the url above and recover your password, it should be sent to your newly updated email as requested in your 2nd post.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)