Hi all, while going through the missing lists for some systems last week I decided I would like to contribute.

I own the US Quake IV bonus disk for Xbox 360 and would be willing to dump that. I'm also planning on purchasing some of the US original Xbox titles that are suspected to match other regions.

Although I sold off most of my PS3 and Xbox 360 games a few years back I'm interested in submitting dumps of those for verifications if needed.

I have a fat PS3 running CFW for the PS3 dumping. For 360 and original Xbox I purchased a Kreon drive (TS-H353A) but the seller sent a different model than specified (TS-H653A) so I'm working out getting the correct one or a refund and purchasing another. I do have a 360 with a Liteon DG-16D2S that I've flashed with CFW a few times before using my VIA VT6421 and JungleFlasher so I'm familiar with that process and could reflash that with 0800 and use if necessary.

If any more information is required feel free to ask. I wasn't entirely sure what info to provide. Thanks for reading and for all the great work you guys have done!

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord