While the dumping guides are generally really good, I think I could maybe make them a little bit more noob-friendly.

Could I please have wiki-access so that I can work a bit on them? I'll of course not change anything in the guides directly, but work on a temporary page and then we can discuss the changes smile

2 (edited by user7 2018-03-20 16:25:03)

Which dumping guides are you referring to, the Disc Image Creator ones? They are pretty much minimal information and as stripped down as much as possible.

3 (edited by FatArnold 2018-03-20 19:33:07)

I'm basically referring to all guides, but relevant to me right now is the GD-ROM guide which I think is overly verbose for beginners. It's not like I feel they're incomprehensible or anything, but as someone coming back to dumping after many years there are some things I think can be made more clear. Specifically with clear-cut examples, especially for most systems/discs we know need special treatment.

Awesome, I've tried following the GD-Rom guide along (just reading, not testing) and I had no idea what's going on so best of luck.

I don't think registered members should ask for the Wiki access in the guest section. Try to PM iR0b0t or make a thread in the Dumpers section.

Hi,

a randomly generated password has been sent to your email, please change it upon login.

url for password change

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)