1 (edited by retaliator 2017-09-05 19:49:59)

Topic: [ADDED][AMIGA CD] 8 x Verification

Title: Amiga Magazin CD 1/96
http://redump.org/disc/17095/
System: Commodore Amiga CD
Media: CD
Category: Coverdisc
Dumped with: DiscImageCreator Build_20170901
Region: Germany
Languages: German
EXE Date: 1995_11_27
Version: N/A
Barcode: N/A
Mastering Code: AMIGA 196 28 NOV 95    MPO    02 @@@ 9
Mastering SID Code: IFPI L033

Mould SID Code (Data): N/A
Toolstamp: 03
Edition: Original
Number of tracks: 1
Write Offset: 222

--------------------------------------------------------

Title: Amiga Magazin CD 1/1998
http://redump.org/disc/17130/
System: Commodore Amiga CD
Media: CD
Category: Coverdisc
Dumped with: DiscImageCreator Build_20170901
Region: Germany
Languages: German
EXE Date: 1997_12_15
Version: N/A
Barcode: N/A
Mastering Code: AMIGA 298 16 DEC 97    MPO    01 @@ 9
Mastering SID Code: IFPI L032
Mould SID Code (Data): IFPI 120E
Toolstamp: 02

Edition: Original
Number of tracks: 1
Write Offset: 0

--------------------------------------------------------

Title: Amiga Magazin CD 4-5/1998
http://redump.org/disc/17131/
System: Commodore Amiga CD
Media: CD
Category: Coverdisc
Dumped with: DiscImageCreator Build_20170901
Region: Germany
Languages: German
EXE Date: 1998_02_12
Version: N/A
Barcode: N/A
Mastering Code: AMIGA 498 16 FEB 98    MPO    01 @@ 9
Mastering SID Code: IFPI L032
Mould SID Code (Data): IFPI 1214
Toolstamp: 01

Edition: Original
Number of tracks: 1
Write Offset: 0

--------------------------------------------------------

Title: Amiga Magazin CD 6-7/1998
http://redump.org/disc/17132/
System: Commodore Amiga CD
Media: CD
Category: Coverdisc
Dumped with: DiscImageCreator Build_20170901
Region: Germany
Languages: German
EXE Date: 1998_04_16
Version: N/A
Barcode: N/A
Mastering Code: 822.068.000.000.0    #1    mastered by KOCH
Mastering SID Code: N/A
Mould SID Code (Cover): 3005
Toolstamp: N/A
Edition: Original
Number of tracks: 1
Write Offset: 0

--------------------------------------------------------

Title: Amiga Magazin CD 8-9/1998
http://redump.org/disc/17133/
System: Commodore Amiga CD
Media: CD
Category: Coverdisc
Dumped with: DiscImageCreator Build_20170901
Region: Germany
Languages: German
EXE Date: 1998_06_19
Version: N/A
Barcode: N/A
Mastering Code: 822.796.000.000.0    #1    mastered by KOCH
Mastering SID Code: N/A
Mould SID Code (Data): IFPI 3054
Toolstamp: N/A
Edition: Original
Number of tracks: 1
Write Offset: 0

--------------------------------------------------------

Title: Amiga Magazin CD 9-10/1997
http://redump.org/disc/17127/
System: Commodore Amiga CD
Media: CD
Category: Coverdisc
Dumped with: DiscImageCreator Build_20170901
Region: Germany
Languages: German
EXE Date: 1997_07_25
Version: N/A
Barcode: N/A
Mastering Code: AMIGA 997 285 JUL 97    MPO    01 @@@ 9
Mastering SID Code: IFPI L033
Mould SID Code (Data): IFPI 1206
Toolstamp: 01

Edition: Original
Number of tracks: 1
Write Offset: 0

--------------------------------------------------------

Title: Amiga Magazin CD 10-11/1998
http://redump.org/disc/17167/
System: Commodore Amiga CD
Media: CD
Category: Coverdisc
Dumped with: DiscImageCreator Build_20170901
Region: Germany
Languages: German
EXE Date: 1998_08_20
Version: N/A
Barcode: N/A
Mastering Code: 823.016.000.000.0    #1    mastered by KOCH
Mastering SID Code: IFPI L172
Mould SID Code (Data): IFPI 3051

Toolstamp: N/A
Edition: Original
Number of tracks: 1
Write Offset: 0

--------------------------------------------------------

Title: Amiga Magazin CD 12/98 1/99
http://redump.org/disc/17168/
System: Commodore Amiga CD
Media: CD
Category: Coverdisc
Dumped with: DiscImageCreator Build_20170901
Region: Germany
Languages: German
EXE Date: 1998_10_19
Version: N/A
Barcode: N/A
Mastering Code: 824.765.000.000.0    #2    mastered by KOCH
Mastering SID Code: IFPI L172
Mould SID Code (Data): IFPI 3052

Toolstamp: N/A
Edition: Original
Number of tracks: 1
Write Offset: 0


Full logs can be found here (please sort by date):
https://mega.nz/#F!BNMEzRxC!7eBnchY99IR4q9I3ZlYLTQ

Re: [ADDED][AMIGA CD] 8 x Verification

Will they be added? A lot more to dump...

Re: [ADDED][AMIGA CD] 8 x Verification

Does anyone care about AmigaCD? sad

Re: [ADDED][AMIGA CD] 8 x Verification

retaliator wrote:

Title: Amiga Magazin CD 1/1998
http://redump.org/disc/17130/
System: Commodore Amiga CD
Media: CD
Category: Coverdisc
Dumped with: DiscImageCreator Build_20170901
Region: Germany
Languages: German
EXE Date: 1997_12_15
Version: N/A
Barcode: N/A
Mastering Code: AMIGA 298 16 DEC 97    MPO    01 @@ 9
Mastering SID Code: IFPI L032
Mould SID Code (Data): IFPI 120E
Toolstamp: 02

Edition: Original
Number of tracks: 1
Write Offset: 0

Amiga Magazin CD 2/1998, as I understand (according to the ringcode and link, also, the real 1/1998 was in another thread), no log for it?

Re: [ADDED][AMIGA CD] 8 x Verification

F1ReB4LL wrote:

Amiga Magazin CD 2/1998, as I understand (according to the ringcode and link, also, the real 1/1998 was in another thread), no log for it?

Seems like I was a little confused in naming, logs for 2/98 are here (named as 1/98...):
https://mega.nz/#!0QdjhDxb!QcQMrPIWWHzQ … KrFEL_z0sI

Re: [ADDED][AMIGA CD] 8 x Verification

retaliator wrote:

Title: Amiga Magazin CD 6-7/1998
http://redump.org/disc/17132/
...
Mastering Code: 822.068.000.000.0    #1    mastered by KOCH
Mastering SID Code: N/A
Mould SID Code (Cover): 3005

3005, not 3002? Tried to look from different angles and sides?

retaliator wrote:

Title: Amiga Magazin CD 9-10/1997
http://redump.org/disc/17127/
..
Mastering Code: AMIGA 997 285 JUL 97    MPO    01 @@@ 9

285 - typo?

Re: [ADDED][AMIGA CD] 8 x Verification

F1ReB4LL wrote:
retaliator wrote:

Title: Amiga Magazin CD 9-10/1997
http://redump.org/disc/17127/
..
Mastering Code: AMIGA 997 285 JUL 97    MPO    01 @@@ 9

285 - typo?

Yes, it's a typo: correct is 28 JUL 97

Re: [ADDED][AMIGA CD] 8 x Verification

F1ReB4LL wrote:
retaliator wrote:

Title: Amiga Magazin CD 6-7/1998
http://redump.org/disc/17132/
...
Mastering Code: 822.068.000.000.0    #1    mastered by KOCH
Mastering SID Code: N/A
Mould SID Code (Cover): 3005

3005, not 3002? Tried to look from different angles and sides?

Can't find the disc atm... sad