Vigi, I have a Plextor drive.
I ripped a CDRWIN version beforehand as a comparison, so I will take a look at the cuesheet for this game.
This is my cuesheet:
Track 01 Mode1/2352
Index 01 00:00:00
Track 02 Audio
Index 01 17:24:24
Either EAC or CDRWIN is giving me an incorrect result, but I have no idea to tell which is correct. Also, TOSEC has approx. 12% of Saturn rls on its DB (last time I looked), so it's not a good option in most cases.
Even if one of the audio readings is incorrect, why can't I get a good rip of the data? I tried using CDRWIN to rip Track 01 only with multiple drives, and I get an error. It will not rip it. I do not have a modded Saturn to play burned games, but the emulator does better with the CloneCD image and the straight CDRWIN rip than the ISOBuster version. The game is on non-working status, but the ISOBuster rip seems to have a scene skip, while the other two versions do not.
I extracted the data from the CDRWIN rip with CDMage, which was suggested by gigadeath on page1 where he posted his whole cuesheet. Hashcalc finds all matches between the CloneCD image and the CDRWIN version. ISOBuster version is a "bust."
Method 1: I made a CloneCD image, extracted data with CDMage to bin file and used resize.
Method 2: I made a CDRWIN image and then extracted data with CDMage.
I am sure the data file is correct, or both methods are crap. Multiple drives were used, all drives yielded the same results.
Now my question is this. With this new found knowledge, does this mean my audio is correct or not? I have no idea. I can tell you the steps I took for EAC. I did everything the redump guide said and found the data to be all zeroes at 0780 or 1920. I divided by 4 for the sampling size and arrived at 480. I followed all of the rest of the steps exactly. I think I have a good rip. Where can I upload this thing for a check?
If I try Method B to detect the gaps, then it gives me vastly different results. First, it detects 5 or 6 seconds more audio than all of my other results. Second, it gives me really odd pregap numbers in comparison to other methods. Method C has been running for about 10 minutes with no results. For this particular disc and my drive, I think Method A is the best.
EDIT 2: In sector view, on my Plextor drive, the sectors are shifted one over. Meaning, sector 78324 gives errors. If I click on ignore, then it shifts the numbers it finds on 78325 back one. I do not believe I ripped the audio precisely the first time. My Sony drive reads sector 78324 perfectly fine. If someone is getting an error while in sector view of ISOBuster when trying to subtract the pregap length (for example, 150 sectors), then he should use a different drive. This gives me a new hex value of 1616.
EDIT 3: Results posted in the dump forum. Suggestions, etc., beating me with a stick, whatever, please post. Thanks.