Hello, so i tested this game http://redump.org/disc/14317/
CRC-32: d5077aae

On my PSP 3000 System Language = Spanish.
But the game is in English.
There's no In-game option to switch language either.

It's supposed to be multi-5. But i don't see it, am i stupid or the database is wrong?

just did a quick check in PPSSPP and it looks like at least the main menu obeys the system language.

screenshots for IT and ES attached.

Post's attachments

italian.png 79.58 kb, 10 downloads since 2019-04-13 

Spanish.png 73.2 kb, 10 downloads since 2019-04-13 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

You have tested the ULES-00811 PAL version, i've tested the NTSC version CDRomance linked and i found it's actually only in English. Thanks for the info.

Plextor: PX-W4012TU, PX-W5224TA, Premium, PX-716SA, PX-716A || LG GDR-8164B || Lite-On SOHD-167D
HP (Toshiba/Samsung): TS-H353A - Kreon FW || HP (Hitachi/LG): BH40N - crossflashed with LG BH16NS40 FW || Sony Optiarc AD-7280S

Hi, weird. Are you sure you got the USA version? d5077aae
I'm not allowed to see attachments but i believe you. (probably not qualified to own an account either).
The European version respects the system language as expected. I can't make the USA version do the same.

I can't pull it off even on PPSSPP..Did you change anything else besides system->language?

This is weird.

Lizard wrote:

You have tested the ULES-00811 PAL version, i've tested the NTSC version CDRomance linked and i found it's actually only in English. Thanks for the info.

Woah! Thanks, that explains everything.
Back to my cave now. Thanks for the awesome work.

Sorry for double post your message was posted while i was typing.