Hi all.

I am a new user in this forum, but I have been following your project for some time. As a lover of video games in general, especially retro games, I think it is important to preserve all this legacy and avoid losing over time. I would like to be part of this community and be able to contribute and help as much as possible to improve even more if your impressive work fits. I currently have some console dumps like Saturn or Dreamcast, which I would like to put at your disposal if you see fit. I also have more things available.
I request, if possible, that you accept my request for a new user of this great community that is Redump.org.

Thanks for your time and for reading me.

2 (edited by user7 2018-12-04 00:07:01)

Hi Keeper_76,

>I currently have some console dumps like Saturn or Dreamcast

To clarify, we don't accept dumps found on the internet, only dumps made from original discs by contributors following our dumping guides for purposes of quality control.

All my posts and submission data are released into Public Domain / CC0.

Hi.

Thanks for your reply.

the games that I have dumped are backups of my original games, not downloaded from the internet. Anyway, in addition to Saturn and Dreamcast I have games and stuff from other consoles that can be useful to be saved

regards

Very cool, it's always great to have more help. Are you familiar with our dumping guides? http://wiki.redump.org/index.php?title=Dumping-Guides

I'm currently working on a new Dreamcast guide using dcdumper.

Very cool, it's always great to have more help. Are you familiar with our dumping guides? http://wiki.redump.org/index.php?title=Dumping-Guides

I'm currently working on a new Dreamcast guide using dcdumper.

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping-Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)