Hello

I was looking at the missing pal ps2 list and checked with the games on my shelf and found out that i have 2 of the games on the list just laying around here. I would love to add/contribute them to your wonderful database as it has been quite useful for me when I have been collecting games.

The games i have for now is :
Harry Potter og Mysteriekammeret [Sles 51215-P] (Norwegian version with EN/NO language)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix [SLES 54780] (Norwegian version, the cover actually calls the game "Harry Potter og Føniksordenen as opposed to what your name for it is in the missing pal list)

Will provide images if needed.

Would love to be able to contribute! I also collect games, so its probable that I'll get other games to improve the database later.

RetroGamer-NOR wrote:

Hello

I was looking at the missing pal ps2 list and checked with the games on my shelf and found out that i have 2 of the games on the list just laying around here. I would love to add/contribute them to your wonderful database as it has been quite useful for me when I have been collecting games.

The games i have for now is :
Harry Potter og Mysteriekammeret [Sles 51215-P] (Norwegian version with EN/NO language)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix [SLES 54780] (Norwegian version, the cover actually calls the game "Harry Potter og Føniksordenen as opposed to what your name for it is in the missing pal list)

Will provide images if needed.

Would love to be able to contribute! I also collect games, so its probable that I'll get other games to improve the database later.

I also have the platinum version of the missing Norwegian version of Disneys Tarzan that you have listed on your wiki. Though the platinum version has a different serial number on the cover, it still says  SCES-02183 on the disk like the one on the Wiki, and i can't find it in your database.

I'm sure i have more as well.

Hi and welcome! I've been hunting down a lot of the Scandanavian PSX / PS2 games, would love to chat on Discord if you're available smile

https://discord.gg/Drjcnyp

All my posts and submission data are released into Public Domain / CC0.

Bump! Wake up mods, please approve.

All my posts and submission data are released into Public Domain / CC0.

Serial numbers on the wiki are generally just list known serial numbers of boxes that have the disc inside. There may be more that what are listed.

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping-Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)