Topic: [FIXED]Quizard ringcode oddities

The first thing of note is that these discs are made by Sony DADC (aka DADC Austria), however the ringcode fields seem to be all over the place compared to other DADC discs (notably PlayStation media). Should they be "DADC Austria" or "DADC AUSTRIA" like the logo on the early PSX games? I can't find a single photo of them on Google.

Re: [FIXED]Quizard ringcode oddities

Yes, a normal "DADC AUSTRIA" logo. I'm trying to persaude iR0b0t to add an additional field for all these logos, because they are out of place in the main ringcode field.

Yeah, it would be much better suited to a separate field as the logo isn't as important as the ringcode itself. Is there another topic where changes like this can be discussed? It would be nice to have the actual logo as an image in place of text, although some games actually use the basic ringcode text for the logo (and others don't even have a logo).

I have since noticed that all of the Quizard discs also lack the mould SID codes as well, unless they didn't have any to begin with (also, an A1 toolstamp for every single disc?)

Heihachi_73 wrote:

It would be nice to have the actual logo as an image in place of text, although some games actually use the basic ringcode text for the logo (and others don't even have a logo).

I've once had an idea to make a couple of fonts (1 per ringcode type), so we could show the ringcodes "as is", including the logos, like this one: http://forum.redump.org/topic/14311/logos/

Heihachi_73 wrote:

I have since noticed that all of the Quizard discs also lack the mould SID codes as well, unless they didn't have any to begin with (also, an A1 toolstamp for every single disc?)

There are mould codes, but they are barely visible and aren't readable on the scans and the dumper hasn't sent me the text representations of them.