I have gone thru database (only the USA) and found versions of discs I believe should be added to missing list in case they don't get overlooked. Most are version 1.00 entries as there are higher ones that aren't reflected in the dats if only one exists.
Below is the list if someone believes they should be added.

RRKE    Alone in the Dark (v1.00)?
R2YE    Birthday Party Bash (v1.00)?
RCFE    Cosmic Family (v1.00)?
RI2E    Disney High School Musical: Sing It! (v1.00)?
R22E    FlingSmash (v1.00)?
RGQE    Ghostbusters: The Video Game (v1.00)?
SW7E    Gunslingers (v1.00)?
RZDE    Legend of Zelda, The: Twilight Princess (v1.01)?
R8JE    Lord of the Rings, The: Aragorn's Quest (v1.00)?
SDWE    Lost in Shadow (v1.00)?
SMEE    Madden NFL 11 (v1.00)?
RM8E    Mario Party 8 (v1.00)?
R4QE    Mario Strikers Charged (v1.00)?
RTDE    Monkey King, The: The Legend Begins (v1.00)?
R52E    Neopets Puzzle Adventure (v1.00)?
SNTE    Netflix (v1.00)?
SNTE    Netflix (v1.01)?
SMNE    New Super Mario Bros. Wii (v1.00)?
R27E    Nickelodeon Dora the Explorer: Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom (v1.00)?
RIGE    Nickelodeon Go Diego Go! Great Dinosaur Rescue (v1.00)?
SUTE    Once Upon a Time (v1.00)?
RPOE    Opoona (v1.00)?
ROXE    Order Up! (v1.00)?
RPWZ    Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (v1.00)?
SRFE    Rapala Pro Bass Fishing (v1.00)?
R8PE    Super Paper Mario (v1.01)?
RSBE    Super Smash Bros. Brawl (v1.00)?
R9OE    Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 (v1.00)?

and possibly change this one...

SB9E    Barbie: Groom and Glam Pups (v1.00)?  [ I recently submitted v1.01 ]

Thanks

2 (edited by retaliator 2018-02-17 14:41:32)

Your dump of Barbie: Groom and Glam Pups (SB9EVZ) v1.01 isn't even in the database of GameTDB.

There's a scene release Barbie.Groom.And.Glam.Pups.USA.Wii-CLANDESTiNE, but it's the serial SB9E78 and listed in GameTDB. Maybe this is the v1.00 then.

3 (edited by johnsanc 2018-02-17 15:14:18)

Is there always a version 1.00? Given how popular some of the games are on that list I'm really surprised they haven't surfaced. The ones on the MIA list that are version variants are ones known to exist as a different version unless otherwise specified with a "?".

Regarding Barbie, there are a few games that were released under different publishers, and as a result have a different ID6 game ID and sometimes different version. Looks like you found a publisher variant of Barbie where the new publisher decided to change both the ID6 value and the version. Looks like your version is Little Orbit instead of THQ.

FYI - Just added Barbie to GameTDB as well. Nice find!

johnsanc wrote:

Is there always a version 1.00? Given how popular some of the games are on that list I'm really surprised they haven't surfaced. The ones on the MIA list that are version variants are ones known to exist as a different version unless otherwise specified with a "?".

Regarding Barbie, there are a few games that were released under different publishers, and as a result have a different ID6 game ID and sometimes different version. Looks like you found a publisher variant of Barbie where the new publisher decided to change both the ID6 value and the version.

That's good info... I just checked the database and sure enough not there. Cleanrip recognized it easily enough.
So does it still qualify as a proper dump?

Of course it does! These are tricky because there isn't a good single place to find publisher info like this. However, Little Orbit seems to frequently re-publish games under their name. I dumped Monster High: Ghoul Spirit which is the exact same situation: Little Orbit republished with a different ID6 and version. http://redump.org/disc/46071/

I updated the USA undumped list with the ones that possibly have a missing version as outlined by ZamBOBway. I also cross referenced some of my old wbfs collection and sure enough there are some confirmed v1.00 games in there that need to be dumped properly.