Re: [ADDED][Game Wave] All 13 games (15 Discs)

Okay. The only difference I can find for that Bratz game is that I have a mould SID code of "IFPI 9QH8" instead of what you have.

Can someone just add these discs to the database already? I don't want to put away the discs and the console until they get added to the database.

I'm wating for iR0b0t to add the proper section, nobody can add them before that.

Btw, another version of G221 exists.

F1ReB4LL wrote:

I'm wating for iR0b0t to add the proper section, nobody can add them before that.

Btw, another version of G221 exists.

Okay. I guess I'll just wait for him.

How do you know about the alternate version of G221? Can you tell me more about it?

Has been added just now.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

Okay. I'll submit them via the "New Disc" form.

ajshell1 wrote:

How do you know about the alternate version of G221? Can you tell me more about it?

Also 1.00.5a5eir, but the PVD date is 2006-07-13. Check PM for more details smile

Just noticed Gamewave isn't.accessible via the "Discs" drop down menu on redump.org homepage

user7 wrote:

Just noticed Gamewave isn't.accessible via the "Discs" drop down menu on redump.org homepage

added

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

F1ReB4LL wrote:
ajshell1 wrote:

Also 1.00.5a5eir, but the PVD date is 2006-07-13. Check PM for more details smile

I just picked up a copy off ebay for $4 free shipping, hopefully it's the revision.

Why not to ask the seller about the ringcode before bidding/buying? smile

37 (edited by user7 2017-12-14 17:33:50)

Hmmmm good point. Oh well, I'm sure I can resell at same price + shipping costs eventually. I wonder if the ring code would be any different for the revision...

user7 wrote:
F1ReB4LL wrote:
ajshell1 wrote:

I just picked up a copy off ebay for $4 free shipping, hopefully it's the revision.

Aw man. I wanted to be the only one who dumped that system's games tongue

Just kidding. It'll be good to see if that's the revision or not. Besides, I don't need anything else for that system. I have enough clutter as it is.

39 (edited by user7 Yesterday 00:04:58)

Well, I would have happily let you pay for it instead if I had known that. Still happy to send you the disc at cost if you're interested, I don't have any desire to collect. I'll let you know if it's the revised version.

40 (edited by ajshell1 Yesterday 00:29:02)

user7 wrote:

Well, I would have happily let you pay for it instead if I had known that. Still happy to send you the disc at cost if you're interested, I don't have any desire to collect. I'll let you know if it's the revised version.

That would be great, if it's the revision.

Though you should know that I'm probably going to ship my collection to a MAME dumper or developer at some point. I'd advise you to hold onto it and ship it directly to the person who is going to take it off my hands.