Hi.  I recently obtained and flashed a kreon-compatible DVD-ROM drive and have been ripping my Xbox and Xbox 360 (XDG2) games following your Xbox dumping guide.  I have a games that do not appear to be included in your dat files and would like to contribute them.  Most are undumped games for my region (USA), through a couple appear to be different versions of already dumped games.

Thanks.

Hello.  Wanted to follow-up on this.  Don't mean to be a pest, but I've not seen any indication one way or the other about whether I'll be approved for an account or not, and it's been about a week now.  Since I'm new here, I'm not sure what the protocol is supposed to be.  Should I continue to wait?  Does no reply after a week mean that my request will not be approved?  or is it possible that an e-mail was sent out that I never received?  (I did check my spam folder just in case...)

Just requesting a little guidance.  If my request doesn't meet your criteria, that's cool, would just like to know one way or another so I don't keep checking back here every day.  :-)

Thanks.

Hi,

just wait a bit longer please. I guess ir0b0t didn't have time yet to read your post (he's the only one approving accounts atm)

Will do.  Thanks, Jackal.

You're very welcome, please obtain your password here.

(also check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

Thanks, iR0b0t.  I'm in.  Time to start learning the protocol for posting dumps.  :-)