Topic: Account Request - Someone who wants to dump demos?

Hey guys, I have an account here user7 from ages ago but not sure what email I registered with so can't recover.

I've been managing missing lists on the wiki for years and I want to get some games knocked off. Anyone on here want to receive PSX USA Demos in the mail? Someone that is a dumping pro preferably and lives in the US. I'll have ebay send them straight to you, just send me a copy of the data and you can keep the discs.

Re: Account Request - Someone who wants to dump demos?

Its probably the same email address as your wiki once. I will check it later and see if i can send you some info on that later tomorrow.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

iR0b0t wrote:

Its probably the same email address as your wiki once. I will check it later and see if i can send you some info on that later tomorrow.

Ah, I see. It's from an email account that I deleted (no longer exists). Seems my wiki password is different though since I can get in there. Would love to have my account switched over to the guest email used in this post if possible?

You should be able to reset your password now.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

Thanks, I'm in!

6 (edited by Rocket 2017-04-12 15:51:14)

user7 wrote:

Thanks, I'm in!

Welcome back, user7!

このソフトは かいはつちゅうです