Hi there I'd like an account to dump some PSX, GCN, PS2 & Wii games. Thanks!

BTW, where have all the Wii dumps gone?

You're welcome, just obtain a new password now and you can log in.

karasuhebi wrote:

BTW, where have all the Wii dumps gone?

You will have your question answered by its own once you get the dumper status wink

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

Thanks for welcoming me into the community! However, I'm not seeing the reason why Wii dumps disappeared. :-\

4 (edited by olofolleola4 2015-01-31 15:17:32)

karasuhebi wrote:

Thanks for welcoming me into the community! However, I'm not seeing the reason why Wii dumps disappeared. :-\

Hello karasuhebi!

You're still a New member. After you have submitted one or several dumps, you'll (most likely) get Dumper status.

Try to follow the Dumping-Guides as closely as possible.
Then post a new topic in the Dumps-section of the forum if you have a new dump or a verification. smile

EDIT: I wrongly assumed that verifications should be posted in the Fixes & additions-section of the forum.
The reply posted by GreyFox gives a good explanation.

Main ODDs: Parabola GNU/Linux: PLEXTOR CD-R PREMIUM 1.07 (+30) | BD ODD with PCB Revision JB8 2015.05.08 (+6) | BD ODD with PCB Revision BD WRITER BOARD REV:02 (+6) | BCA Reading: PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-105 1.30 (+48).
I've got access to approx. 200 different ODDs and a scanner supporting 3 200 x 6 400 DPI.
Blue = Additional information. Red = Change/update information

Oh I understand. I thought dumper was the status you got granted when you became a member of the forum. Thanks for the clarification! smile

olofolleola4 wrote:
karasuhebi wrote:

Hello karasuhebi!

You're still a New member. After you have submitted one or several dumps, you'll (most likely) get Dumper status.

Try to follow the Dumping-Guides as closely as possible.
Then post a new topic in the Dumps-section of the forum if you have a new dump or in Fixes & additions if you have a verification. smile

Wrong! New dumps AND Verifications of discs already in the database all goes into the Dumps sections of the forums. Fixes and additions are ONLY for discs that you have already dumped yourself but might have missed some info on like maybe you did not submit the mould SID with your initial submission. Or if you found an error say the name is wrong in database or the version given doesn't seem to match.

I have gone to the retirement home

7 (edited by olofolleola4 2015-01-31 14:53:09)

GreyFox: Good point, thanks for the correction! I try to read things properly, but I still need to practice a lot more on that...

Main ODDs: Parabola GNU/Linux: PLEXTOR CD-R PREMIUM 1.07 (+30) | BD ODD with PCB Revision JB8 2015.05.08 (+6) | BD ODD with PCB Revision BD WRITER BOARD REV:02 (+6) | BCA Reading: PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-105 1.30 (+48).
I've got access to approx. 200 different ODDs and a scanner supporting 3 200 x 6 400 DPI.
Blue = Additional information. Red = Change/update information