Hello, a friend of mine told me about this website which was similar to another one for cartridge dump.
I personally have some PC IBM compatible games that I wasn't able to find in the website such as the Italian CD of Trackmania (original release) and Trackmania Sunrise. I could share photos of the games as well.

Hello and thanks for your interest.  If you'd like an account here to submit metadata information to the site - unfortunately, we are having trouble with gmail and outlook/hotmail e-mail addresses.  If you can please try with a different e-mail address, I can get your account added.  If you need a free option - we know that protonmail works. 

Just let me know if you have any questions, and sorry for the inconvenience!

I have created a protonmail account, I hope it is visible in the reply, in case I can submit the request again, thanks.

Yep - it is - thanks!  See below!

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

Hotmail, Outlook, Gmail and Web.de may block mails from our site.
If you have any problems and need to change your email please let us know.

Thanks!