Skip to forum content

Redump Forum

Disc Preservation Project

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Captcha image. Turn pictures on to see it.
Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Kahn1 wrote:

I tried obtaining my password multiple times but couldn't get the link and I also contacted the administrator email and got no response on the 19th. I read that Gmail accounts will have troubles with obtaining passwords, could I change my email?

Hello, and yes.  I just updated your account with the current e-mail (provider starting with "r").  Please try the link again to obtain a password.  If you do not receive it, please let me know and/or join the discord via the link above, and I will help you directly.  Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the delays!

I tried obtaining my password multiple times but couldn't get the link and I also contacted the administrator email and got no response on the 19th. I read that Gmail accounts will have troubles with obtaining passwords, could I change my email?

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

Hotmail, Outlook, Gmail and Web.de may block mails from our site.
If you got problems and want to change your email please let us know.

TonyLizard wrote:

Okay, but we would like to know if you're interested in dumping games for the redump project, why you're here... a little bit of introduction, i mean.
Why do you need a wiki account? We're not really giving that to everyone. You have more informations to add?

Oops, sorry for the month long response. Not sure why I asked for a wiki account; I must have been tired, you can ignore that. I don't have a disc-drive at the moment, however I do own some things I could dump that aren't on the website yet. I also plan to import more games and such soon — so whenever I purchase another disc-drive and start building up my collection I'll contribute whatever I have.

Okay, but we would like to know if you're interested in dumping games for the redump project, why you're here... a little bit of introduction, i mean.
Why do you need a wiki account? We're not really giving that to everyone. You have more informations to add?

Requesting a forum and wiki account

Currently installed 6 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2009 PunBB.