Skip to forum content

Redump Forum

Disc Preservation Project

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Captcha image. Turn pictures on to see it.
Required information

Topic review (newest first)

user7 wrote:

Thank you for your patience, I'll look into it and DM you here with a new link.

Thank you. I shall continue to be patient. smile

Thank you for your patience, I'll look into it and DM you here with a new link.

user7 wrote:

sometimes that happens, we have a rogue bot. feel free to rejoin

The link was expired, hence why I'm requesting a new one.

sometimes that happens, we have a rogue bot. feel free to rejoin

iR0b0t wrote:

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping-Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

Good evening. I'm sorry to bother you. I was on the discord server earlier, then I somehow wasn't. I don't know if I was kicked or accidentally left. Can you resend the invite to me if it was the latter please?

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping-Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

Good day. I've followed the website a lot, and have recently been following the dumping guides for many of my old Win9x game CDs, and while most of them end up coming out with the exact same data that is listed on the website, like my copy of Sonic R found in the Twin Pack, a few others have come up with entirely different results than are possibly listed, if not missing, such as the Sonic 3D Blast that also came in the Twin Pack.

I've used 2 different drives, an internal LG BD-RE WH16NS40 on firmware 1.02 and an external LG BD-RE BE16NU50 on firmware 1.02, ripping 3 times in total for one disc. First time was on the external using DICUI and ripping at 20x, then the other two times were using DICUI on the internal, one at 20x and another at 4x, with all three rips coming out with identical data, as reviewed by the checksums.

I would like to have a standard account to be able to post in the forums. Later on, when I've had enough time to confirm my dumps are done right and properly, I will request to be upgraded to a dumper account so I can include the disc information.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Currently installed 6 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2009 PunBB.