Skip to forum content

Redump Forum

Disc Preservation Project

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Captcha image. Turn pictures on to see it.
Required information

Topic review (newest first)

F1ReB4LL wrote:

Tell us if he replies, we're missing him smile

Im trying, it would be really helpful if he still has a Plextor, but for the moment, he wont answer me on Twitter. sad

diego-rbb-93 wrote:

Thats the damn problem, im trying to get in contact with Pablogm123. This user hadnt been connected since 2014 so i send him a tweet. Hes from my city, Sevilla.

Tell us if he replies, we're missing him smile

Ok, I'll message you when you're registered to help you find a Plextor. you can email me to at my gmail dizzzy7777

diego-rbb-93 wrote:
user7 wrote:

Awesome! Definitely need help with PSX Spain. I'll send you a message when your account is approved. Do you have a Plextor drive?

Thats the damn problem, im trying to get in contact with Pablogm123. This user hadnt been connected since 2014 so i send him a tweet. Hes from my city, Sevilla.

Thing is, if i cant find anyone near me with a Plextor, i wont bother sending thesw games to someone allowed to do it if the principal users of the forum point me where to send them.

Im going to register now.

Sorry, didnt mean now. I meant  when the invitation arrives.

user7 wrote:

Awesome! Definitely need help with PSX Spain. I'll send you a message when your account is approved. Do you have a Plextor drive?

Thing is, if i cant find anyone near me with a Plextor, i wont bother sending thesw games to someone allowed to do it if the principal users of the forum point me where to send them.

Im going to register now.

Hi there! My name is Diego and im a big fan of your project. As a big enthusiastic of PSX, i was sad to see that still some games edited on my country, Spain, with our language in exclusive hadnt been dumped yet.

For that reason im trying to help on my hand as well and trying to convince others to finally finish this part of the fullset.

As well, i bought one of the last Europe dumps left, the F-1 2000 from EA Sports edited in Spain. Please, i also bought some others from the list to make a good dump. Let me enter the forum in order to get some advice to dump them if i have problems with methods avaliable. Thanks!

Currently installed 6 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2009 PunBB.